omg I might actually have a job by the end of the week

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Coveyduck
    Ducky
    • Oct 2004
    • 32

    #16
    Re: omg I might actually have a job by the end of the week

    Congrats! I may on the verge of getting my dream job too

    Comment

    • Arkuski
      FFR Veteran
      • Jul 2006
      • 1118

      #17
      Re: omg I might actually have a job by the end of the week

      Instantly knew this was A2P before I opened the thread. Congrats dude!

      Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
      i can appreciate a good looking woman when i see one and this one just happened to be my mom

      Comment

      • Arntonach
        Owlbears Rock!
        • Mar 2012
        • 2494

        #18
        Re: omg I might actually have a job by the end of the week

        The given don't fuck it up from me. Make sure you work hard enough to not need any luck, of course a little now and then would hurt
        pack of hard stuffs

        pack of my stuffs

        Comment

        • FissionMailed1
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2012
          • 1267

          #19
          Re: omg I might actually have a job by the end of the week

          Originally posted by 25thhour
          They have jobs that pay over 8$/hour in the states? Wat
          It's a summer internship, should have been more specific. I'm going to be involved in embedded development for a company that specializes in energy management.


          YOUR THROBBING MULTIFARIOUS LUSTFUL DESIRES ARE COMPLETED N YOUR HYPER-ORANGE SELF, YOU MAKE ME LOVE AGAIN, YOU'VE CHANGED MY HEART, MY MELANCHOLIA DISAPPEARS WHEN YOU ARE INSIDE OF ME, MY HUMAN RAGE IS TEMPERED WHEN I AM INSIDE YOU, THE SECRET IS COMMUNICATION, LONGEVITY, STAMINA, REPETITION, FURY, SOULFUL KISSING, EARPLUGS. YOU FUCKING CORPORATE COCKS AND CUNTS.

          MY ANXIETY COMPLETE, MY DESIRE REPLETE, THE TASTE OF ORANGE BLOOD AND CUM AND GREENBACKS RUNNING DOWN MY FACE. THE STREETS WILL RUN ORANGE WITH YOUR MIXTURE OF CHEETOS AND HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLS REGURGITATED AND EATEN AND SHIT OUT AGAIN AND EATEN AGAIN.

          YOU ARE MY SCULPTURE, MY SCULPTRA, MY SELF-DEFINITION. MY DEFINITION OF HUMANITY, MY HARMONY. MY HEART AND MY MIND.

          YOU ARE SO ORANGE. SO CRUNCHY. SO CONSUMABLE.

          THE NEW ORANGE UNDERGROUND IS THE ORANGE UP MY ASS. AND YOUR ASS.

          I LOVE YOU CHEETOS.

          Comment

          • A2P
            FFR Veteran
            • Apr 2009
            • 3127

            #20
            Re: omg I might actually have a job by the end of the week

            Just got back from my interview at Sears. They said they'll call back within a week.

            :nervous:

            Comment

            • DotKritic
              Forum User
              • Jun 2009
              • 2974

              #21
              Re: omg I might actually have a job by the end of the week

              I might get one by the end of the week as a Key Holder.

              Originally posted by A2P
              Just got back from my interview at Sears. They said they'll call back within a week.

              :nervous:
              What department did you apply for?

              FFR Member Since December 17th, 2004
              Save 50% on Codecademy Plus, Pro, or Pro Student

              Comment

              • FissionMailed1
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2012
                • 1267

                #22
                Re: omg I might actually have a job by the end of the week

                Haha, I went through that same exact thing when applied for my internship. I'm right there with you in that nervous feeling. If I were you, I'd just mentally prepare myself to get rejected so the news comes a lot easier if that happens to be the case. Again, best of luck to you A2P!
                Last edited by FissionMailed1; 04-3-2013, 11:11 PM.


                YOUR THROBBING MULTIFARIOUS LUSTFUL DESIRES ARE COMPLETED N YOUR HYPER-ORANGE SELF, YOU MAKE ME LOVE AGAIN, YOU'VE CHANGED MY HEART, MY MELANCHOLIA DISAPPEARS WHEN YOU ARE INSIDE OF ME, MY HUMAN RAGE IS TEMPERED WHEN I AM INSIDE YOU, THE SECRET IS COMMUNICATION, LONGEVITY, STAMINA, REPETITION, FURY, SOULFUL KISSING, EARPLUGS. YOU FUCKING CORPORATE COCKS AND CUNTS.

                MY ANXIETY COMPLETE, MY DESIRE REPLETE, THE TASTE OF ORANGE BLOOD AND CUM AND GREENBACKS RUNNING DOWN MY FACE. THE STREETS WILL RUN ORANGE WITH YOUR MIXTURE OF CHEETOS AND HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLS REGURGITATED AND EATEN AND SHIT OUT AGAIN AND EATEN AGAIN.

                YOU ARE MY SCULPTURE, MY SCULPTRA, MY SELF-DEFINITION. MY DEFINITION OF HUMANITY, MY HARMONY. MY HEART AND MY MIND.

                YOU ARE SO ORANGE. SO CRUNCHY. SO CONSUMABLE.

                THE NEW ORANGE UNDERGROUND IS THE ORANGE UP MY ASS. AND YOUR ASS.

                I LOVE YOU CHEETOS.

                Comment

                • Senip
                  Forum User
                  • Feb 2008
                  • 611

                  #23
                  Re: omg I might actually have a job by the end of the week

                  The only thing that sucks these days is that now with the whole "You have to apply online" thing, I can't walk in and be like "HEY I want a job" and get offers right away.

                  Good luck, Sears seems like it'd be a good first job. (not sure if its your first job, just saying in general)

                  Comment

                  • lumphoboextreme
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jan 2005
                    • 8592

                    #24
                    Re: omg I might actually have a job by the end of the week

                    Best of luck getting the job.

                    Comment

                    • top
                      Banned
                      • Apr 2012
                      • 1907

                      #25
                      Re: omg I might actually have a job by the end of the week

                      good luck a2p if they don't call within the week they'll never call

                      Comment

                      • runescapedude1126
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jan 2005
                        • 268

                        #26
                        Re: omg I might actually have a job by the end of the week

                        Not entirely true top, the job I currently have did not call for almost 2 weeks, and I've been here about a year now.
                        Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                        Fisting is not the way to label people.


                        Best AAA'S: {Midnight}, {Rose}, Szamar Madar, Vertex BETA

                        Comment

                        • Coolboyrulez0
                          VICES
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 10042

                          #27
                          Re: omg I might actually have a job by the end of the week

                          Also might start my internship as Graphic / Media Designer soon. Interview on the 9th.
                          Last edited by Coolboyrulez0; 04-4-2013, 08:45 AM.
                          https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
                          https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

                          Comment

                          • adlp
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Jul 2006
                            • 1758

                            #28
                            Re: omg I might actually have a job by the end of the week

                            i landed a biiiiiiiiIIIIGG job today for summer. i drove an hour from school for the interview and they called me a couple hours later asking me if i wanted it. starting may 6th, they will be flying me out to Chi-City for 2 weeks of 'training'.

                            SO EFFIN STOKED BRAH

                            Comment

                            Working...