Piko Piko Detroit Ultra Awesome Kickstater

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • i will pwn u
    idontmash.ipressextrakeys
    • Nov 2007
    • 472

    #16
    Re: Piko Piko Detroit Ultra Awesome Kickstater

    I'm from Boston I lold ... I live in flint right now also so I'm close by
    FC'S Between 75-99 :34 idgaf if some r mashed
    "He speaks brail" -Arch0wl documentary

    Comment

    • iPatcH
      Swamp Lemons Rule
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Dec 2004
      • 3371

      #17
      Re: Piko Piko Detroit Ultra Awesome Kickstater

      Shit son. 3 days left!
      put on a donk on it

      Comment

      • iPatcH
        Swamp Lemons Rule
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Dec 2004
        • 3371

        #18
        Re: Piko Piko Detroit Ultra Awesome Kickstater

        We are over $2000!
        put on a donk on it

        Comment

        • iPatcH
          Swamp Lemons Rule
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Dec 2004
          • 3371

          #19
          Re: Piko Piko Detroit Ultra Awesome Kickstater

          24 hours to go!!! We are at $2,100+!!!!
          put on a donk on it

          Comment

          Working...