Happy Days yo.
Welcome SpecForces to the ranks of Forum Mod, why don't ya?!
Collapse
X
-
-
And if by cool you mean the Administrator that does his job as perscribed by the guidelines of the site owner and several of his key advisors, then sure.
And don't down Arch0wl, he may be mean sometimes, but we all are. It's this whole, "being cramped up in our rooms on our computers" thing that makes us cranky. ;p
SpecforcesComment
-
Just keep in mind there's always sides. People will always have differring views of who is a good staff in their eyes, so it's impossible to take every complaint into consideration. Some prefer a funny mod like jewpin, some prefer mods like cenright and some prefer mods that do nothing. I could go on and on, but you get the point.
And Spec your tolerance will grow weaker as you continue to lock the exact same topics for the exact same reasons so you elaborate less on why you locked a topic and that generates "complaints" from users sent to other admins, which I always get shoved in my face by lots of staff members.Comment
-
I find that the best Mod/Admin combo is all kinds of diffrent types.
Such as Nice and Mean, The Nice ones can give slight warnings but may miss some of the topics that should be locked but were let slide. the slightly stricter ones can sweep up the loose topics.
Basicly Mods and Admins are like a bridge, If a part is missing, it will fall down.Comment
-
I'll make sure I elaborate on topics, or I will make sure they are blatantly lockable. And if all else fails, and the topic is completely useless, I will delete it. Thank you for the tips though Arch0wl. The rest of you, thank you for the kind words.
SpecforcesComment
-
-
Also,goodjob on your first lock (LD's thread) 
Comment