So, my wisdom tooth decided to swell up today.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TheThong
    ♩♪♫♬♭♮♯
    • May 2009
    • 520

    #16
    Re: So, my wisdom tooth decided to swell up today.

    Originally posted by 25thhour
    They have all erupted perfectly fine but this one got food in between the gums and the tooth so its now infected...

    EDIT: The infection doesn't look near as bad from doing the salt-water rinses + scrubbing with my toothbrush.
    Good to hear the salt-water rinse is helping! It would still be good to go to your dentist though. You might need antibiotics to get rid of the infection (and prevent it from getting worse).

    Originally posted by xMUSICxMASTERx
    Does everyone need to get their wisdom teeth removed? I'm 18 now and I have never had a problem with my wisdom teeth, or even any of my teeth. I've never even had a toothache. I also haven't been to the dentist in years. My wisdom teeth look and feel just as normal as the rest of my teeth
    If your wisdom teeth aren't causing you any problems, then you don't need to get them removed.

    Comment

    Working...