The Ultimate Battle of the Century Part 2!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2003
    • 1663

    #16
    srry spec's but i have to go with the asian delegation on this one. Not only did Sun_tzu have armies and (#$%, if you give an asian person anything to fight with, they can kick any ones ass!!
    Damn straight man, word up kekeke *happens to be asian *

    But yeah, I'd go with Sun Tzu, dude he's like some kinda asian war god.
    Ananana: Girls are so complicated. That\'s why I\'m not a lesbian.
    Anuj: Marry me Karen XD
    Anuj: omfg somebody suck my wee wee >.<

    Comment

    • User6773

      #17
      Originally posted by Omeganitros
      That is your strategy. I find capturing quite efficient.

      Take, for example, Command and Conquer: Generals.

      I can let my 80-man Chinese army blow up the building sky-high, or I can capture it, sell it for extra cash, and the soldier who captured it gets a level-up. Which is more efficient?
      I thought we had established that this is Starcraft.

      There is no capturing in Starcraft, with the exception of the Dark Archon's Mind Control and the Queen's Infest. And a) you're silly if you make a whole army of dark archs and b) if you can successfully infest and carry away a Command Center, chances are you've already leveled the surrounding base.

      Comment

      Working...