Hatred/Sanzath request shoutout meetup thread thing maximum deluxe v2 special edition

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hateandhatred
    "The Quebec Steparatist."
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2011
    • 1974

    #16
    Re: Hatred/Sanzath request shoutout meetup thread thing maximum deluxe v2 special edi

    VIDEOS

    Video 1: Sanzath playing through Winter Wind Etude.


    Video 2: xXopkillerXx's request: Death Piano coop.


    Video 3: Herogashix and Prawnskunk's request: Rave7 weird coop.
    This video completely failed and I just noticed it so we couldn't do a retake.


    Video 4: EzeExZero7497's request: A Quick Death coop.


    Video 5: MikeShinoda12345's request: Crossplaying Breaking The Common


    Video 6: Hi19hi19's request: Shotgun Surgery


    Video 7: Pomppufiilis, my retarded gay dumpfile.


    Video 8: St. Scarhand and Vertex Beta on solo


    Video 9: Random shit mainly starring xXopkillerXx, MarioNintendo, Staiain and MinaciousGrace


    Video 10: EzExZero7497's second request: La Campanella


    Pictures




    Last edited by Hateandhatred; 07-29-2012, 09:34 AM.
    Forgot where I put my old sig lol

    Comment

    • EzExZeRo7497
      ⠀
      • Dec 2010
      • 6858

      #17
      Re: Hatred/Sanzath request shoutout meetup thread thing maximum deluxe v2 special edi

      Sick AQD lmao
      La Campanella a capella

      Comment

      • MikeShinoda12345
        *\(^o^)/*
        • Oct 2008
        • 1890

        #18
        Re: Hatred/Sanzath request shoutout meetup thread thing maximum deluxe v2 special edi

        LOLOLOLOL
        well you guys tried, i'm happy

        Comment

        • Hateandhatred
          "The Quebec Steparatist."
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2011
          • 1974

          #19
          Re: Hatred/Sanzath request shoutout meetup thread thing maximum deluxe v2 special edi

          Well, done adding stuff. All pictures and videos in post #16.
          Forgot where I put my old sig lol

          Comment

          • sanzath
            retired from rhythm games
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2005
            • 322

            #20
            Re: Hatred/Sanzath request shoutout meetup thread thing maximum deluxe v2 special edi

            btw even if we can't see shit for rave7 at least we have this!!

            Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
            your name should be wolf
            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

            Comment

            • Hateandhatred
              "The Quebec Steparatist."
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2011
              • 1974

              #21
              Re: Hatred/Sanzath request shoutout meetup thread thing maximum deluxe v2 special edi

              Originally posted by sanzath
              btw even if we can't see shit for rave7 at least we have this!!

              First off, nice man!

              Secondly... Why the **** did you save this.
              Forgot where I put my old sig lol

              Comment

              • hi19hi19
                lol happy
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Oct 2005
                • 12194

                #22
                Re: Hatred/Sanzath request shoutout meetup thread thing maximum deluxe v2 special edi

                yes my name is in fact Chris

                and haha nice video
                love the "trilling action" guys, also love whatever the **** that poster is supposed to be hahaha
                hatred #1 masherer always n 4eva


                Comment

                • Hateandhatred
                  "The Quebec Steparatist."
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2011
                  • 1974

                  #23
                  Re: Hatred/Sanzath request shoutout meetup thread thing maximum deluxe v2 special edi

                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  yes my name is in fact Chris

                  and haha nice video
                  love the "trilling action" guys, also love whatever the **** that poster is supposed to be hahaha
                  hatred #1 masherer always n 4eva
                  I couldnt play with this keyboard, Im not a masher... my first play on my division file had no boos but 6 more goods than perfects, lmao. And as far as shotgun, I have the AA on my SM ahaha.

                  The poster is from my munamiehen maailma album cd. It depicts munamies. The file we played (pomppufiilis) is basically a meme from that album.

                  I recommend the munamies albums (there are two). From the one I have, pomppufiilis and ystävyys are just legendary. And theres one with a phone call in the intro, just beautiful.
                  Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                  Comment

                  • yo man im awesome
                    soleil ardent
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • May 2007
                    • 6514

                    #24
                    Re: Hatred/Sanzath request shoutout meetup thread thing maximum deluxe v2 special edi

                    Redefine 1.1 coop

                    (Nb4)

                    Originally posted by choof
                    you double dad loving dipshit
                    Originally posted by t-rogdor
                    dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                    Originally posted by smartdude1212
                    I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                    Comment

                    • Hateandhatred
                      "The Quebec Steparatist."
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2011
                      • 1974

                      #25
                      Re: Hatred/Sanzath request shoutout meetup thread thing maximum deluxe v2 special edi

                      Originally posted by yo man im awesome
                      Redefine 1.1 coop

                      (Nb4)
                      Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                      Comment

                      • yo man im awesome
                        soleil ardent
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • May 2007
                        • 6514

                        #26
                        Re: Hatred/Sanzath request shoutout meetup thread thing maximum deluxe v2 special edi

                        Originally posted by Hateandhatred

                        Originally posted by choof
                        you double dad loving dipshit
                        Originally posted by t-rogdor
                        dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                        Originally posted by smartdude1212
                        I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                        Comment

                        • MarioNintendo
                          Expect delays.
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Mar 2008
                          • 4181

                          #27
                          Re: Hatred/Sanzath request shoutout meetup thread thing maximum deluxe v2 special edi

                          Is this the meetup thread you were talking about? If so, I don'T get it! D:
                          Long live the arcade!

                          Comment

                          • sanzath
                            retired from rhythm games
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2005
                            • 322

                            #28
                            Re: Hatred/Sanzath request shoutout meetup thread thing maximum deluxe v2 special edi

                            see post #16 for all the n00b stuff we did basically
                            Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                            your name should be wolf
                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                            Comment

                            • MarioNintendo
                              Expect delays.
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Mar 2008
                              • 4181

                              #29
                              Re: Hatred/Sanzath request shoutout meetup thread thing maximum deluxe v2 special edi

                              When do we meet already?
                              Long live the arcade!

                              Comment

                              • Hateandhatred
                                "The Quebec Steparatist."
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2011
                                • 1974

                                #30
                                Re: Hatred/Sanzath request shoutout meetup thread thing maximum deluxe v2 special edi

                                Originally posted by MarioNintendo
                                When do we meet already?
                                I'll be at the PET airport at 5pm. Feel free to come say hello!
                                Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                                Comment

                                Working...