ffr has some kind of tapeworm or something

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • i heart candy
    Retired
    • Jun 2012
    • 566

    #16
    Re: ffr has some kind of tapeworm or something

    Originally posted by samurai7694
    lines one and three are not 5 syllables. fail haiku, try again
    It was a Skype joke. o_o
    Originally posted by One Winged Angel
    ur my favorite :')

    Comment

    • samurai7694
      바보
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2008
      • 4640

      #17
      Re: ffr has some kind of tapeworm or something

      Oh I see o_o

      p.s. on topic it takes me like 958698458 times to hit F5 and get a full page ._.

      Comment

      • hi19hi19
        lol happy
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Oct 2005
        • 12194

        #18
        Re: ffr has some kind of tapeworm or something



        Comment

        • samurai7694
          바보
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2008
          • 4640

          #19
          Re: ffr has some kind of tapeworm or something

          Comment

          • supermousie
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2006
            • 1074

            #20
            Re: ffr has some kind of tapeworm or something

            LMFAO LUIS

            I thought I was the only person with loading issues, so dis is gud.
            Originally posted by aperson
            yolo

            Comment

            • 25thhour
              I like max
              • Feb 2007
              • 2922

              #21
              Re: ffr has some kind of tapeworm or something

              Wat is happening I dont see words
              r bae adam bae max bae bridget bae claudia bae trevor bae adam2 bae mayo bae keith bae

              Comment

              • Velocity
                Doing the wrong thing the right way since 2010.
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Administrator
                • Jul 2007
                • 1821

                #22
                Re: ffr has some kind of tapeworm or something

                Is it better?

                Comment

                • alloyus
                  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 3269

                  #23
                  Re: ffr has some kind of tapeworm or something

                  Just tested out a few pages, I think so, thanks

                  ^FFP_D0pey btw

                  Comment

                  • UserNameGoesHere
                    FFR Veteran
                    • May 2008
                    • 1114

                    #24
                    Re: ffr has some kind of tapeworm or something

                    Originally posted by Velocity
                    Is it better?
                    Lots better! Thanks!
                    Originally posted by Crashfan3
                    Man, what would we do without bored rednecks?
                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • welsh_girl
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2004
                      • 1366

                      #25
                      Re: ffr has some kind of tapeworm or something

                      Aw, I missed all the F5 fun again.

                      Comment

                      Working...