Help Me Headline In Front Of 1,800 people!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Coolboyrulez0
    VICES
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2006
    • 10042

    #16
    Re: Help Me Headline In Front Of 1,800 people!

    Hey zajac, do we have your permission to step music from your label? Because it's some damn sweet music.

    In other news:


    Hope this helps you!
    https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
    https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

    Comment

    • zajac
      aka uAnimals
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2003
      • 4050

      #17
      Re: Help Me Headline In Front Of 1,800 people!

      Originally posted by Coolboyrulez0
      Hey zajac, do we have your permission to step music from your label? Because it's some damn sweet music.

      Hope this helps you!
      Yeah man! I've already given Jimerax my blanket agreement to use anything from Low Pass from here on out, but the 2nd half of the agreement is for me to create FFR Edits of the tracks, and send them to him for him to have people to create step charts to.

      ...In all honesty, I've fallen behind and haven't created any edits since LPR004 and we're now up to LPR011 ... I think Thursday calls for some me-time in the studio, and bust out all the Edits for FFR
      Originally posted by Spec & Aperson
      We Rate You: Cool Motherfucer. 9/10

      Comment

      • bmah
        shots FIRED
        Profile Moderator
        FFR Simfile Author
        Global Moderator
        • Oct 2003
        • 8448

        #18
        Re: Help Me Headline In Front Of 1,800 people!

        I have a number of FFR edit tracks that zajac has sent to jimerax. If anyone wants to step them, let me know.

        Comment

        • SK8R43
          D7 Elite Keymasher
          • Jan 2008
          • 4684

          #19
          Re: Help Me Headline In Front Of 1,800 people!

          There ya go Zajac!
          Thee Burstinator
          sigpic

          Comment

          • Evascythe
            evascythe
            • Mar 2005
            • 2909

            #20
            Re: Help Me Headline In Front Of 1,800 people!

            done

            good luck



            Originally posted by moches
            I love your avatar and you seem like a chill dude

            Comment

            • xVaLoRx
              MYFUCKINGSOUND
              • Nov 2009
              • 1427

              #21
              Re: Help Me Headline In Front Of 1,800 people!

              Liked ! c:

              Comment

              • Xx{Midnight}xX
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2007
                • 8548

                #22
                Re: Help Me Headline In Front Of 1,800 people!

                Also I don't know how open to the idea you are, but you could also post this on the Thirdstyle forums to see if that assists you at all.

                Edit: Link for you just in case: http://thirdstyle.com/

                Comment

                • Zakvvv666
                  I catch fruit
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2009
                  • 2861

                  #23
                  Re: Help Me Headline In Front Of 1,800 people!

                  Oop
                  Attached Files



                  Originally posted by reuben_tate
                  I'll bid a single erotic yet safe-for-work photo of me posing while wearing my Piplup hat while sucking on a blueberry lollipop with my mouth partially open so you can see the lollipop color to verify it's blueberryness.

                  Disclaimer: This photo is not guaranteed to cause pleasure.


                  Comment

                  • justin_ator
                    🥓<strong><span style="col
                    • Mar 2007
                    • 7648

                    #24
                    Re: Help Me Headline In Front Of 1,800 people!



                    boom, liked and shared on facebook. Good luck bro.
                    (I would do this for you regardless of reward or not, you seem like a pretty chill guy)

                    Comment

                    • zajac
                      aka uAnimals
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 4050

                      #25
                      Re: Help Me Headline In Front Of 1,800 people!

                      Originally posted by bmah
                      I have a number of FFR edit tracks that zajac has sent to jimerax. If anyone wants to step them, let me know.
                      I SECOND THIS!

                      This Thursday, I'll make sure to shoot Jimerax and Bmah the FFR Edits of all the track from LPR004 - 011
                      Originally posted by Spec & Aperson
                      We Rate You: Cool Motherfucer. 9/10

                      Comment

                      • bmah
                        shots FIRED
                        Profile Moderator
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        Global Moderator
                        • Oct 2003
                        • 8448

                        #26
                        Re: Help Me Headline In Front Of 1,800 people!

                        Right. The ones I have now are EPs 001-003.

                        Comment

                        • Cold Kitten
                          i love (purple things)
                          • May 2009
                          • 1341

                          #27
                          Re: Help Me Headline In Front Of 1,800 people!

                          Liked and shared. Good luck!

                          Last edited by Cold Kitten; 07-16-2012, 10:40 PM.


                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                          Comment

                          • customstuff
                            ♥C.S. + A.M.♥
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 4892

                            #28
                            Re: Help Me Headline In Front Of 1,800 people!

                            Liked!

                            Originally posted by MrMagic5239
                            Placements are final, custom will not be moved to D6, just because he is good at jacks, and mediocre at just about every other FMO in the game.
                            Originally posted by customstuff
                            Originally posted by MrMagic5239
                            welcome to D6

                            start playing

                            Comment

                            • MikeShinoda12345
                              *\(^o^)/*
                              • Oct 2008
                              • 1890

                              #29
                              Re: Help Me Headline In Front Of 1,800 people!

                              liked

                              Comment

                              • ELRayford
                                Custom User Title
                                • May 2004
                                • 1547

                                #30
                                Re: Help Me Headline In Front Of 1,800 people!

                                Liked :S

                                Comment

                                Working...