The Transit of Venus, June 5-6, 2012.
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: The Transit of Venus, June 5-6, 2012.
As cloudy as it is for some of us, I think we are all deeply indebted to Terry for making all this hype possible as far as this community is concerned.
THANK YOU :')Originally posted by thesunfanI literally spent 10 minutes in the library looking for the TWG forum on Smogon and couldn't find it what the fuck is this witchcraft IGR
Comment
-
Re: The Transit of Venus, June 5-6, 2012.
Too many clouds in the sky over here. I hope the pictures are good though.Comment
-
Re: The Transit of Venus, June 5-6, 2012.
Welp, it's overcast and I can't see anything |:
I feel your pain fellow cloudy folk

Comment
-
Re: The Transit of Venus, June 5-6, 2012.
didnt see it
((
Originally posted by ~jroddkeep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else wateverOriginally posted by ~Tao of DossarI never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.Comment
-
Re: The Transit of Venus, June 5-6, 2012.
Pictures to come shortly, I did get some clouds, but they were a blessing; I used their ability to dim the sun to capture some of the best photos I got out of the whole trip. Still about 90 minutes to go in the transit!1st in Kommisar's 2009 SM Tournament
1st in I Love You`s 2009 New Year`s Tournament
3rd in EnR's Mashfest '08 tournament
5th in Phynx's Unofficial FFR Tournament
9th in D3 of the 2008-2009 4th Official FFR Tournament
10th in D5 of the 2010 5th Official FFR Tournament
10th in D6 of the 2011-2012 6th Official FFR Tournament
FMO AAA Count: 71
FGO AAA Count: 10
Bluearrowll = The Canadian player who can not detect awkward patterns. If it's awkward for most people, it's normal for Terry. If the file is difficult but super straight forward, he has issues. If he's AAAing a FGO but then heard that his favorite Hockey team was losing by a point, Hockey > FFR
PS: Cool AAA's Terry - I Love You
An Alarm Clock's Haiku
beep beep beep beep beep
beep beep beep beep beep beep beep
beep beep beep beep beep - ieatyourlvllolComment
-
Re: The Transit of Venus, June 5-6, 2012.
The sky was beautiful were I was even with all the clouds but, there were too many tree's, too many buildings, and no one wanted to help me find a good spot to take any shots. I'm a little frustrated that I didn't get any, but I am really looking forward to seeing yours.

Comment
-
Re: The Transit of Venus, June 5-6, 2012.
Did you miss the Transit? I made sure I didn't - fought clouds the whole way down, and they eventually won. However, this was the result of taking 632 photos. Venus was visible in 51 of them, and 15 of them were dark enough to be worth posting.
2 sunspots are visible in the centre-left and centre-right in these images.















Also, on the exploratorium webcast, we are about to hit 3rd contact!
http://www.exploratorium.edu/venus/1st in Kommisar's 2009 SM Tournament
1st in I Love You`s 2009 New Year`s Tournament
3rd in EnR's Mashfest '08 tournament
5th in Phynx's Unofficial FFR Tournament
9th in D3 of the 2008-2009 4th Official FFR Tournament
10th in D5 of the 2010 5th Official FFR Tournament
10th in D6 of the 2011-2012 6th Official FFR Tournament
FMO AAA Count: 71
FGO AAA Count: 10
Bluearrowll = The Canadian player who can not detect awkward patterns. If it's awkward for most people, it's normal for Terry. If the file is difficult but super straight forward, he has issues. If he's AAAing a FGO but then heard that his favorite Hockey team was losing by a point, Hockey > FFR
PS: Cool AAA's Terry - I Love You
An Alarm Clock's Haiku
beep beep beep beep beep
beep beep beep beep beep beep beep
beep beep beep beep beep - ieatyourlvllolComment
-
Re: The Transit of Venus, June 5-6, 2012.
I've been listening to that exploratorium music in the background for a while now. Love it. Need to download it. No idea what it is though.
Comment
-
Re: The Transit of Venus, June 5-6, 2012.
Third contact reached. 15 minutes to go to see something you'll never see again!Originally posted by thesunfanI literally spent 10 minutes in the library looking for the TWG forum on Smogon and couldn't find it what the fuck is this witchcraft IGR
Comment
-
Re: The Transit of Venus, June 5-6, 2012.
If you happened to record it you'd have it forever
that was great music though, not going to lie.
In approximately 13 minutes, fourth contact will be reached, and the Transit will have ended. The next one won't appear for another 105 years, so I hope everyone has enjoyed the show.1st in Kommisar's 2009 SM Tournament
1st in I Love You`s 2009 New Year`s Tournament
3rd in EnR's Mashfest '08 tournament
5th in Phynx's Unofficial FFR Tournament
9th in D3 of the 2008-2009 4th Official FFR Tournament
10th in D5 of the 2010 5th Official FFR Tournament
10th in D6 of the 2011-2012 6th Official FFR Tournament
FMO AAA Count: 71
FGO AAA Count: 10
Bluearrowll = The Canadian player who can not detect awkward patterns. If it's awkward for most people, it's normal for Terry. If the file is difficult but super straight forward, he has issues. If he's AAAing a FGO but then heard that his favorite Hockey team was losing by a point, Hockey > FFR
PS: Cool AAA's Terry - I Love You
An Alarm Clock's Haiku
beep beep beep beep beep
beep beep beep beep beep beep beep
beep beep beep beep beep - ieatyourlvllolComment

Comment