For everyone that likes the Legend of Zelda games

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ananana
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2003
    • 632

    #16
    Saw that commercial on Stupidvideos.com XD Kept me amused for 56 hours.

    Comment

    • jewpinthethird
      (The Fat's Sabobah)
      FFR Music Producer
      • Nov 2002
      • 11711

      #17
      That is where I first saw it too, but it would directly link everyone to the file.


      God, I can stop watching it. It is driving me insane.

      Comment

      • RobbyZero
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2003
        • 4613

        #18
        No quicktime...no movie for me

        Comment

        • User6773

          #19
          Jewpin's commercial wins.

          The GC Zelda looked nice graphically, but the commercial was so mediocre. Maybe it was the average music.

          Comment

          • Omeganitros
            auauauau
            • Jun 2003
            • 8897

            #20
            It's like Thriller, but it's not only zombies dancing.

            Comment

            • nogradya
              FFR Player
              • May 2004
              • 42

              #21
              I must get Gamecube. I'm gettin' a job and I'm saving up for one. I'm gettin' it. I saw screen shots for it before so yeah. It looks so good. It is positively orgasmic.

              Comment

              • jewpinthethird
                (The Fat's Sabobah)
                FFR Music Producer
                • Nov 2002
                • 11711

                #22
                Well, since this is bumped, I might as well say that I have watched the Zelda Dance video at 34 times since the May 12th.

                I might actually get a gamecube for this and a few other games since it is so cheap now (Used for like 60 bucks).

                Comment

                • Omeganitros
                  auauauau
                  • Jun 2003
                  • 8897

                  #23
                  Hehehe...Only 34 times?

                  Man, I saw that on Stupid Videos last year and I still watch it regularly.

                  I love the way he spins the sword...So hilarious...

                  It is a pure classic of internet culture.

                  Comment

                  • jewpinthethird
                    (The Fat's Sabobah)
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Nov 2002
                    • 11711

                    #24
                    That Link is a chick, dude.

                    Comment

                    • Omeganitros
                      auauauau
                      • Jun 2003
                      • 8897

                      #25
                      I...knew that. I was reffering to the character that the chick plays, Link.

                      Psh. Of course I knew.

                      Comment

                      • nogradya
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2004
                        • 42

                        #26
                        I'm really scared now.

                        Comment

                        • Sworde
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2004
                          • 15

                          #27
                          Pretty cool, but I'm more excited by the new mortal kombat in the works.

                          Comment

                          • Kenzya
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2004
                            • 3411

                            #28
                            So when does Fable come out?

                            One Time I Sucked Six in a Row (Locust Toybox Remix)
                            Write to me Stick Stickly p.o. box 963 New York City New York State 10108
                            I'm Still Alive

                            Comment

                            Working...