A Special Happy Birthday Shoutout To T-Rogdor

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DossarLX ODI
    Batch Manager
    Game Manager
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2008
    • 15013

    #16
    Re: A Special Happy Birthday Shoutout To T-Rogdor

    Happy birthday!
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

    Comment

    • Evascythe
      evascythe
      • Mar 2005
      • 2909

      #17
      Re: A Special Happy Birthday Shoutout To T-Rogdor

      Happy birthday and such


      Originally posted by moches
      I love your avatar and you seem like a chill dude

      Comment

      • nois-or-e
        SponCon Aficionado
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2007
        • 3250

        #18
        Re: A Special Happy Birthday Shoutout To T-Rogdor

        hbd t-rog~

        Comment

        • kommisar
          Dark Chancellor
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Jun 2005
          • 7328

          #19
          Re: A Special Happy Birthday Shoutout To T-Rogdor

          shoutouts, drinkin one to ya health

          Comment

          • Syhto
            BuMP it
            • Mar 2006
            • 2466

            #20
            Re: A Special Happy Birthday Shoutout To T-Rogdor

            no nigs allowed nogger
            Originally posted by ~jrodd
            keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
            Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
            I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

            Comment

            • psychoangel691
              Retired Staff
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2004
              • 10438

              #21
              Re: A Special Happy Birthday Shoutout To T-Rogdor

              Happy Birthday
              Originally posted by Charu
              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

              Comment

              • iironiic
                D6 FFR Legacy Player
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2009
                • 4342

                #22
                Re: A Special Happy Birthday Shoutout To T-Rogdor

                Happy birthday

                Comment

                • Choofers
                  FFR Player
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Dec 2008
                  • 6205

                  #23
                  Re: A Special Happy Birthday Shoutout To T-Rogdor

                  Comment

                  • V-Ormix
                    Banned
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 4677

                    #24
                    Re: A Special Happy Birthday Shoutout To T-Rogdor

                    happy b day

                    Comment

                    Working...