What animal would you like to be reincarnated as?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • flipsta_lombax
    Lombax Connoisseur
    • May 2006
    • 2556

    #31
    Re: What animal would you like to be reincarnated as?

    I'm already an animal.
    Best FGO: Time To Eye{3-0-0-0}

    Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}

    Comment

    • DossarLX ODI
      Batch Manager
      Game Manager
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2008
      • 15013

      #32
      Re: What animal would you like to be reincarnated as?

      This thread is asking if you want to be reincarnated as a living organism that feeds on organic matter, typically having specialized sense organs and nervous system and able to respond rapidly to stimuli.
      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

      Comment

      • dragonmegaXX
        ITG playing fur
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2008
        • 3661

        #33
        Re: What animal would you like to be reincarnated as?

        A dragon....
        :'3

        Comment

        • Winrar
          Quasi-porn
          • Jan 2008
          • 1843

          #34
          Re: What animal would you like to be reincarnated as?

          Probably a cat so I can sleep all day and do nothing.

          Originally posted by Staiain
          I'm sorry but... *flicks hair* I don't DO 0.x rates 8)

          Comment

          • who_cares973
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2006
            • 15407

            #35
            Re: What animal would you like to be reincarnated as?

            Originally posted by euphoriakisses
            Any animal that's at the top of the food chain.
            can i be at the top of your food chain baby ;*

            Comment

            • bmah
              shots FIRED
              Profile Moderator
              FFR Simfile Author
              Global Moderator
              • Oct 2003
              • 8448

              #36
              Re: What animal would you like to be reincarnated as?

              Originally posted by dragonmegaXX
              A dragon....
              :'3
              word

              Comment

              • leonid
                I am leonid
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Oct 2008
                • 8080

                #37
                Re: What animal would you like to be reincarnated as?

                Originally posted by dragonmegaXX
                A dragon....
                :'3
                but a dragon doesn't exist... so you mean you want to get reincarnated into nothing



                Proud member of Team No

                Comment

                • Reincarnate
                  x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
                  • Nov 2010
                  • 6332

                  #38
                  Re: What animal would you like to be reincarnated as?

                  Spartan

                  Comment

                  • DossarLX ODI
                    Batch Manager
                    Game Manager
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2008
                    • 15013

                    #39
                    Re: What animal would you like to be reincarnated as?

                    Technically you could probably just say a dragon is a gigantic reptile with claws and horns and wings

                    Of course evolution has not made such an animal yet



                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                    Comment

                    • flash dualist
                      u wot m8?
                      • Aug 2007
                      • 1225

                      #40
                      Re: What animal would you like to be reincarnated as?

                      Rainbow Dash
                      ---C925, overhead---
                      My Delta-custom noteskin sm3.9/3.95:http://puu.sh/39mwR SM5:http://puu.sh/3abeo
                      My Delta-custom-note noteskin sm3.9/3.95: http://puu.sh/4rw6J SM5: http://puu.sh/4Ra1D

                      Comment

                      • Jerry DB
                        FFR, lift, repeat
                        • Jan 2008
                        • 2071

                        #41
                        Re: What animal would you like to be reincarnated as?

                        stop...hammershark
                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • nois-or-e
                          SponCon Aficionado
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 3250

                          #42
                          Re: What animal would you like to be reincarnated as?

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          That Koi fish can live 200+ years.
                          Yeah, I reckon I could eat one in 10mins~

                          Comment

                          • dragonmegaXX
                            ITG playing fur
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2008
                            • 3661

                            #43
                            Re: What animal would you like to be reincarnated as?

                            Originally posted by leonid
                            but a dragon doesn't exist... so you mean you want to get reincarnated into nothing
                            Ohmygod yes they do shut up what are you talking about 333:

                            Just kidding I dont care if they existed here or not

                            Comment

                            • remedy1502
                              remederpin
                              • Feb 2007
                              • 4885

                              #44
                              Re: What animal would you like to be reincarnated as?

                              Definitely a cat
                              I already have the lifestyle of a cat. I'd be a pretty ballin cat.

                              Comment

                              • Bloodyy
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2012
                                • 37

                                #45
                                Re: What animal would you like to be reincarnated as?

                                A lion. Who ****s with lions?

                                Comment

                                Working...