Re: Songs you think are so perfect that remixes almost always ruin them
Originally posted by who_cares973
Any remix of a skrillex song is usually a nice improvement to the original
Agreed.
Also here is an example proving that some remixes are better than the original. (Dubstep)
Orginal
Remix
Some opinions may prove otherwise. But personally, the remix is better.
10th in 5th Official Tournament in D3
3RD in Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5 in D5A Best AAA's=Frictional Nevada (FIRST FGO)Kyrie (ONI Get), Eradication, Of Course you Need and nEed and neEd and NEED ME, Cinnamon Roll (FIRST TO AAA)
It actually did ruin the song for me for a little bit because it's what I was imagining during those now empty portions of the song. But I learned to ignore it eventually
Re: Songs you think are so perfect that remixes almost always ruin them
I absolutely love the Airscape mix of Delerium ft. Sarah McLachlan's Silence, but any other remix of this track just makes me cringe (yes, the one on FFR as well).
Comment