Classic Games you have gone back to

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hurleyisgod
    Let's trash this place
    • Oct 2008
    • 425

    #61
    Re: Classic Games you have gone back to

    I always go back to playing chrono trigger on my snes, but recently ive gone back to playing megaman battle network 3 white for the gba. And i again realize how long it takes to get 100% completion =_=
    o

    Comment

    • Elite Ninja
      Kawaii Desu
      Event Staff
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2007
      • 4828

      #62
      Re: Classic Games you have gone back to

      OMG where do I start. I almost go back to every single one of my games and beat it a second time. Ive done that with every N64, SNES, PS1, GB/DS, and majority of PS2 games. Lately though these are the ones I have played.

      N64 - Donkey Kong 64, F-Zero X, Rayman, Megaman Legends.

      SNES - Megaman X, Ninja Turtles (2 different ones), Donkey Kong Country.

      PS1 - All Crash Bandicoots (love playing Crash Bash with my brother!!!), Megaman X series, Spyro games.

      PS2 - Ratchet & Clank games, Starwars Battlefront 1 and 2, Crash Bandicoot games, Megaman Anniversary Collection, THPS3 (love playing this with my brother).

      GB/DS - Megaman Battlenetwork series, Megaman Starforce Series, Mario Kart DS, Mario Party DS (awesome with friends).

      Xbox - Playing COD 4 every once in a while when I feel like it. Alway love playing the campaign over and over with some of the cheats enabled :P!!!


      Originally posted by Hurleyisgod
      I always go back to playing chrono trigger on my snes, but recently ive gone back to playing megaman battle network 3 white for the gba. And i again realize how long it takes to get 100% completion =_=
      Right on another Megaman fan here! Yah all the Megaman BattleNetworks take a while to beat, especially MMBN 3, and 4. Its annoying though that in order to get 100% completion in some of the MMBN games you have to be able to connect 2 GBA's together and trade certain chips to get the full library, which I cant do now since no one near me has a GBA or the game for that matter.

      My favorites were MMBN 3, 5, and 6. Least favorite was 4 because of how fricken boring it was to have to do the whole storyline 4 times in order to get everything completed. I just decided to beat it once and wait a while until I got in the mood for playing it again.
      Last edited by Elite Ninja; 04-12-2011, 10:03 PM.
      Best AAA = Aballava(?) + Serious Shit (97)
      Best SDG = Fushigi Usagi Milk Tei 8-0-0-3 (101)
      Best Score = do i smile? 3-0-0-3 (100)

      Comment

      • Shikari
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2010
        • 2055

        #63
        Re: Classic Games you have gone back to

        I do.

        Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, for GBA; Hoshigami: Ruining Blue Earth (It's still one of my favorites ever); Mario Party/Mario Kart/Ocarina of Time, for N64.

        Well, it's hard to make a list, they're so much.

        Originally posted by gold stinger
        Shikari for resident profile artist

        Comment

        • Hurleyisgod
          Let's trash this place
          • Oct 2008
          • 425

          #64
          Re: Classic Games you have gone back to

          Originally posted by Elite Ninja
          Right on another Megaman fan here! Yah all the Megaman BattleNetworks take a while to beat, especially MMBN 3, and 4. Its annoying though that in order to get 100% completion in some of the MMBN games you have to be able to connect 2 GBA's together and trade certain chips to get the full library, which I cant do now since no one near me has a GBA or the game for that matter.

          My favorites were MMBN 3, 5, and 6. Least favorite was 4 because of how fricken boring it was to have to do the whole storyline 4 times in order to get everything completed. I just decided to beat it once and wait a while until I got in the mood for playing it again.
          Well good thing for me i have 2 gba's and both mmbn 3, 4, 5, 6 versions xD.

          On my current play though of mmbn3 white im almost done, i just need to beat the SP navis and i get my last of the seven stars
          o

          Comment

          • DossarLX ODI
            Batch Manager
            Game Manager
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2008
            • 15013

            #65
            Re: Classic Games you have gone back to

            Originally posted by MarukuAntoni
            Road Rash
            Holy crap this game. I'd remember raging at being at the very end of a race and then flying out of bounds and having to restart LOL
            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

            Comment

            • DarknessXoXLight
              sonder
              • Mar 2007
              • 2279

              #66
              Re: Classic Games you have gone back to

              Sonic 1, 2, and 3 on sega. Finally beat that damn carnival level with that stupid useless barrel.

              Comment

              • who_cares973
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2006
                • 15407

                #67
                Re: Classic Games you have gone back to

                my cousin had road rash


                i didnt like it

                Comment

                • Nullifidian
                  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2007
                  • 1837

                  #68
                  Re: Classic Games you have gone back to

                  Originally posted by Elite Ninja
                  Donkey Kong Country.
                  yesssssss, that series is my favorite. I sometimes speedrun dkc2 for the heck of it even though I've played it a million times before. Still know a lot of the secret barrels at the beginning of levels.

                  Games I go back to once in a while:
                  SNES:
                  Donkey Kong Country series (101%, 102% and 103% respectively)
                  Super Metroid (100%, one of my favorites)
                  Another World/Out Of This World
                  Super Mario All-Stars
                  The Adventures Of Batman & Robin

                  I wish I had stuff like killer instinct, gradius and mario rpg again. I still have a pretty big wantlist for snes and n64 games


                  N64:
                  Pokemon Stadium 1&2
                  Bomberman 64 (this game is ridiculous to get 100%, still haven't succeeded because I can't get 100% on the extra levels)
                  Bomberman Hero (100%)
                  Zelda OOT (100% all sidequests, hearts etc.)
                  Zelda Majora's Mask (I like this better than OOT, on of my favorite games, also 100% all quests, hearts etc.)
                  Glover
                  Banjo Kazooie (100%)
                  Banjo Tooie (100%)
                  Mario 64 (100%)
                  Rayman 2: The Great Escape (like, 99.9% because I can't get a few lums in some level/bugged or something)
                  Turok
                  Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon
                  Chameleon Twist

                  Also need to get a lot of games still for this console, stuff like Donkey Kong 64, Paper Mario, Perfect Dark, Jet Force Gemini, Yoshi's Story and mischief makers.


                  Playstation:
                  Metal Gear Solid
                  Metal Gear Solid VR Missions (I forgot if I cleared everything on this or not)
                  Resident Evil 2
                  Heart Of Darkness (one of my favorite games)
                  Crash Bandicoot series
                  Wild 9

                  I don't play my PS as often as I should.

                  GCN:
                  Phantasy Star Online Ep 1&2
                  Sonic Adventure DX (100%)
                  Sonic Adventure 2 Battle (100%)
                  Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes (100% all tags)
                  Metroid Prime series (100%)
                  Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
                  Zelda Wind Waker (100%)
                  Resident Evil 4 (100% including hand cannon)

                  PS2:
                  Metal Gear Solid 2 (100% all tags)
                  Final Fantasy X (Never finished, I should sometime)
                  Zone Of The Enders 1&2 (2 is one of my favorite games of all time)

                  Gameboy pokemon games I still play as well.


                  There's probably quite a bit I've missed and there are still a lot of games I need to get. I enjoy older games more than new games most of the time.

                  Comment

                  • Hurleyisgod
                    Let's trash this place
                    • Oct 2008
                    • 425

                    #69
                    Re: Classic Games you have gone back to

                    Originally posted by _.Spitfire._
                    Bomberman 64 (this game is ridiculous to get 100%, still haven't succeeded because I can't get 100% on the extra levels
                    God i know what you mean, I have my 100% save file on my cartridge and I doubt I'll ever try to do it again.
                    o

                    Comment

                    • vro
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 378

                      #70
                      Re: Classic Games you have gone back to

                      ^ I never even "beat" the game because I thought it was ridiculous. Though I'll admit, I like the soundtrack.

                      Comment

                      • DragonIIDX
                        Not dragon, but dinosaur
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 916

                        #71
                        Re: Classic Games you have gone back to

                        LoZ Majora's Mask
                        Resident Evil (Remake)
                        Donkey Kong Country (all 3)
                        The Sims 1


                        Originally posted by clasko1000
                        banned for having an affair with peach
                        Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                        d-guy and d-guy skype pals 10/15/13
                        Simfiles Updated 11/30/13

                        Comment

                        • DarkbearX
                          Shimose
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Feb 2006
                          • 1995

                          #72
                          Re: Classic Games you have gone back to

                          Originally posted by _.Spitfire._
                          SNES:
                          Super Metroid (100%, one of my favorites)
                          Fuq yeah. My best time any% is :43. Best 100% is 1:23 (really bad I could chop off at least 13 minutes easy). I play that game a lot.
                          Another World/Out Of This World
                          Ahaha, Out Of This World is probably one of the most nostalgic games of all time for me.
                          im gay
                          SRL Page
                          Castlevania IV, Super Metroid, and Cave Story speedruns
                          D e e R F o r C e Leaderboards

                          Comment

                          • Phlegmatism
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2011
                            • 128

                            #73
                            Re: Classic Games you have gone back to

                            Full coverage of the greatest video gaming classics:

                            Comment

                            • stargroup100
                              behanjc & me are <3'ers
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Jul 2006
                              • 2051

                              #74
                              Re: Classic Games you have gone back to

                              King's Bounty
                              Crash Bash
                              Final Fantasy V
                              Rhythm Simulation Guide
                              Comments, criticism, suggestions, contributions, etc. are all welcome.

                              Piano Etude Demon Fire sheet music

                              Comment

                              • Izzy
                                Snek
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2003
                                • 9195

                                #75
                                Re: Classic Games you have gone back to

                                Final Fantasy IX

                                I recently played this on an emulator all the way through. Amazing game.

                                Comment

                                Working...