Most anticipated games of 2011

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • virus003
    FFR Veteran
    • Feb 2008
    • 1822

    #16
    Re: Most anticipated games of 2011

    Modern Warfare 3
    Supposedly coming out

    Originally posted by XUioX
    too hard and too long.. the rest of it was easy though.
    Originally posted by roundb0x
    i still have photos of my dad dickfeeding me when i was like 5
    Originally posted by who_cares973
    stop back seat modding its annoying

    Comment

    • MrGiggles
      Senior Member
      • Aug 2005
      • 2846

      #17
      Re: Most anticipated games of 2011

      pretty much just Portal 2. I don't really look forward to most titles anymore, I just kind of pick them up after the price drop rather than ASAP.

      D3 is on my watchlist though, and so is Guild Wars 2.

      EDIT: oh of course the obvious Duke Nukem

      Comment

      • Xx{Midnight}xX
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2007
        • 8548

        #18
        Re: Most anticipated games of 2011

        Portal 2.

        Comment

        • TheRapingDragon
          A car crash mind
          • Aug 2005
          • 9788

          #19
          Re: Most anticipated games of 2011

          Batman: Arkham City
          L.A. Noire
          3DS in general (though I'll wait for a price drop)
          Okamiden
          The Last Guardian
          Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

          Comment

          • User1176756

            #20
            Re: Most anticipated games of 2011

            I'm not a console gamer anymore so I'm looking forward to Pokemon Black and White.

            Comment

            • welsh_girl
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2004
              • 1366

              #21
              Re: Most anticipated games of 2011

              Originally posted by Ickalanda
              Diablo 3! (Chances of it coming out this year probably only like 10% but I can still hope!)
              I'm pretty sure it is!
              Than again, we've all been waiting 12 damn years for Duke Nukem lol!

              Originally posted by virus003
              Modern Warfare 3
              Supposedly coming out
              Wait. Wat. How?
              EDIT: Saw the comment... sneaky.
              -------

              I'm gonna get Dead Space 2 when the price drops and I've played the first one again and shat my pants.
              Last edited by welsh_girl; 02-1-2011, 11:19 AM.

              Comment

              • Velocity
                Doing the wrong thing the right way since 2010.
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Administrator
                • Jul 2007
                • 1821

                #22
                Re: Most anticipated games of 2011

                Game:
                Portal 2
                Skyward Sword

                Other:
                3DS

                I'm not much for looking forward for titles.

                Comment

                Working...