ITT you recommend games -- old, new... it's all good

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Arcsynth
    FFR Veteran
    • Jul 2007
    • 280

    #16
    Re: ITT you recommend games -- old, new... it's all good

    Yume Nikki. It's different, but well worth checking out. It has an insane creepiness factor, but I guess it's more depressing than anything.

    oh and Psychonauts

    ex 1h, mostly spread now when i play

    <3

    Comment

    • rsr2
      Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl
      • Oct 2004
      • 1386

      #17
      Re: ITT you recommend games -- old, new... it's all good

      Originally posted by OneHandNow
      Oh god.. tell me about it.

      I main Tager for crying out loud. X_x; V-13 = ugh.

      I have it for the PS3, and I gotta say I play CT more than CS.
      Tager is Beast!!!!! I play it for the 360 and I've played online a few times and every person was V-13. I would just get raped. So I stopped playing online >_>
      Originally posted by MrGiggles
      "You shouldn't believe what everyone says about me. I took a shower with my cousin, once. And I have racist thoughts."

      Comment

      • Shikari
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2010
        • 2055

        #18
        Re: ITT you recommend games -- old, new... it's all good

        Originally posted by ELRayford
        PSX Roms: Final Fantasy Tactics, Legend of Dragoon, Saga Frontier 1 & 2, Suikoden I & II, and last but not least Xenogears. Those RPG's will each hold you a good 10-30 hours+ per.
        Specially Xenogears, which has one awesome storyline, and lots of things to do.


        For PSX, I recommend "Hoshigami: Ruining Blue Earth", it has the same game system as FFT (A board, turns, like it was chess), has a good story and a peculiar magic system, where you can forge, "build" and level up your magics without needing a specific job.

        Originally posted by gold stinger
        Shikari for resident profile artist

        Comment

        • AsphyxZero
          Banned
          • Oct 2010
          • 1823

          #19
          Re: ITT you recommend games -- old, new... it's all good

          Legend of Dragoon ok I'm done bye

          Comment

          • OneHandNow
            Banned
            • Sep 2006
            • 5305

            #20
            Re: ITT you recommend games -- old, new... it's all good

            Originally posted by rsr2
            Tager is Beast!!!!! I play it for the 360 and I've played online a few times and every person was V-13. I would just get raped. So I stopped playing online >_>
            Tager pride.
            You don't get how many people I've silenced with the 5C+720C buffer.. People are just chilling, blocking my 5C-5D.. and then oops, you've been magnetized even with blocking. 720C BABEH!

            Nu can suck it

            Comment

            • bob bob
              This Is How We Do It~
              • Oct 2006
              • 3226

              #21
              Re: ITT you recommend games -- old, new... it's all good

              shadow of the colossus is a good game, try that
              Best AAA's: NAINAI69, Eradication, Since 1983
              Best Non AAA's: Gunkienen Tarusuigin, (1-0-1-1), Pandora (6-0-1-0) Rotary Slicers MISSFLAG
              Waiting for 2 Million members...
              5th Place: 7th Official Tournament D5


              Comment

              • flash dualist
                u wot m8?
                • Aug 2007
                • 1225

                #22
                Re: ITT you recommend games -- old, new... it's all good

                I recommend Grandia for PSX.
                ---C925, overhead---
                My Delta-custom noteskin sm3.9/3.95:http://puu.sh/39mwR SM5:http://puu.sh/3abeo
                My Delta-custom-note noteskin sm3.9/3.95: http://puu.sh/4rw6J SM5: http://puu.sh/4Ra1D

                Comment

                • Shikari
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2010
                  • 2055

                  #23
                  Re: ITT you recommend games -- old, new... it's all good

                  Guilty Gear. Even Dust Strikers, for DS, who has a peculiar but easy and fun playing system.

                  Originally posted by gold stinger
                  Shikari for resident profile artist

                  Comment

                  • nuclearsamurai
                    huehuehue
                    • Jul 2007
                    • 1211

                    #24
                    Re: ITT you recommend games -- old, new... it's all good

                    Obligatory Disgaea post.

                    EDIT: Just noticed you had MGS1-3, when I had those in mind as well.

                    Comment

                    • MrGiggles
                      Senior Member
                      • Aug 2005
                      • 2846

                      #25
                      Re: ITT you recommend games -- old, new... it's all good

                      Grab some good portable games too

                      Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
                      Metroid Fusion
                      Elite Beat Agents
                      The World Ends With You <- This was my GOTY when it was released it's earth-shatteringly good
                      Golden Sun
                      Fire Emblem
                      New SMB
                      all those Phoenix Wright games
                      Super Scribblenauts
                      Kirby Canvas Curse
                      Castlevania (Aria of Sorrow and Order of Ecclesia are both great)
                      Puzzle Quest
                      Advance Wars and all sequels
                      Picross DS

                      Not to be a Nintendo fanboy, but most of the good portable games are theirs and I haven't touched my PSP since launch.

                      Comment

                      • Mechablob
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 137

                        #26
                        Re: ITT you recommend games -- old, new... it's all good

                        I'd suggest the full Silent Hill series - playing it alone at night usually manages to unnerve me as they tend to stay inventive, intelligent and submersive. Maybe I'm biased as I'm a huge fan of the series (I wouldn't suggest it otherwise :P) but if you're looking for horror/thriller games, Silent Hill should be essential.
                        |||||

                        Comment

                        • leonid
                          I am leonid
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Oct 2008
                          • 8080

                          #27
                          Re: ITT you recommend games -- old, new... it's all good

                          Supaplex



                          Proud member of Team No

                          Comment

                          • Superfreak04
                            D7 Elite Keymasher
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 2407

                            #28
                            Re: ITT you recommend games -- old, new... it's all good

                            You have typing of the dead, but you don't have the actual arcade shooters?
                            Go get House of the dead 1-3 right now, lol.

                            Comment

                            • XCV
                              has nice tits
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 744

                              #29
                              Re: ITT you recommend games -- old, new... it's all good

                              Obligatory DNF post when May comes calling

                              Comment

                              • star reaper
                                owning ffr since 08
                                • Apr 2008
                                • 246

                                #30
                                Re: ITT you recommend games -- old, new... it's all good

                                a few games that i can think of are. Blazing dragons, Monkey Island (series) Such as Curse of Monkey Island or Escape from Monkey Island. Myst and Riven are also great games that have puzzles. (well all the games i have listed are puzzle solving type games) then there is amnesia dark decent, and if you can get a hold of it, the game donkey kong 64 is simply amazing. since i still play it every once in a while i should have a pretty decent idea of how good it is. Then there is alone in the dark (aka. survivor horror game along with amnesia) there are a few out and im not sure which one would be best to play but i think the first one is good, that is if you like old horror games.The last one i can think of is bujingai the forsaken city. As far as i can remember its a game that has allot of sword fighting and the ability to stay in air and fight for long amounts of time, (if your good enough.) Well those are the only things that come to mind that would be fun to play.
                                FGO AAAs
                                The Adventures Of Lolo, Time to Eye, Sparkle Downer, 11ELEVEN, Ketsarku Mozgalom, honki sentai majirenjaa -MAJI eurobeat version-, Jamais Deux, BEER, Across Rooftops. I Hate the 80s,

                                Comment

                                Working...