Anyone recommend any good PS3 games?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • LoneW0lf
    ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ Bears ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ
    • May 2008
    • 1800

    #31
    Re: Anyone recommend any good PS3 games?

    Originally posted by Bricktastic
    This is EXACTLY what I was going to post. This picture. No PS exclusive games appeal to me. They all are copy cats of other games, or attempts at making a similar game. RE is decent at that, but I am never gonna buy a
    PS for a half decent zombie game. When I have L4D!!!!!
    Joke buddies =D
    And seriously, L4D is the best zombie game around. Nothing I've played can even come close to it.

    Originally posted by _Ashuku
    Yeah like Xbox exclusives aren't copy cats of other games, they aren't that great either, but they're alright

    Anyways, MvC2 and Crescent Pale Mist, get them NOW!
    If you are trying to say L4D is a copy-cat of another game, please find me a 4 player zombie survival game o.o
    And if you are going to say xbox exclusives are copycats, then at least give examples. And it's pretty hard to make a completely original game with how many are out right now.
    Last edited by LoneW0lf; 01-15-2011, 10:43 AM.
    I hate my name.

    Comment

    • welsh_girl
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2004
      • 1366

      #32
      Re: Anyone recommend any good PS3 games?

      Originally posted by LoneW0lf
      And seriously, L4D is the best zombie game around. Nothing I've played can even come close to it.
      Agree so ****ing much with this.

      I dont have a PC anymore, just a standard laptop, and the only reason I brought an xbox was for this game.

      But seriously guys. PS3 Vs. Xbox fights are very old now, they're both great in their own rights and both have faults.

      Just some of us prefer a certain one.

      Comment

      • bam13
        FFR Veteran
        • Dec 2006
        • 123

        #33
        Re: Anyone recommend any good PS3 games?

        I've always been a Sony fan so yeah

        Comment

        • _Ashuku
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2007
          • 190

          #34
          Re: Anyone recommend any good PS3 games?

          Originally posted by LoneW0lf
          Joke buddies =D
          And seriously, L4D is the best zombie game around. Nothing I've played can even come close to it.



          If you are trying to say L4D is a copy-cat of another game, please find me a 4 player zombie survival game o.o
          And if you are going to say xbox exclusives are copycats, then at least give examples. And it's pretty hard to make a completely original game with how many are out right now.
          I think L4D is awesome

          Maybe not copy cats but overrated,
          Halo- Decent shooter, I don't see how it's the best thing ever unless you compare to CoD in multiplayer.
          Gears of War- was alright, didn't feel extremely amazed, but there isn't anything there that stands out in the gaming world

          They are alright but they're extremely overrated, there are also overrated PS3 games
          also

          I suck at explaining as you can tell, but i'm a bit nerd raged at bricktastic comment, saying PS3 exclusives are copycats, I haven't played a game like MGS4 or Uncharted on Xbox360

          I actually prefer both Xbox and PS3 but comments like that make me choose sides
          LOL!!!

          Comment

          • ffraxis
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2006
            • 114

            #35
            Re: Anyone recommend any good PS3 games?

            l4d isnt a zombie based game

            its an INFECTED based game.

            silly gooses.

            Comment

            • welsh_girl
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2004
              • 1366

              #36
              Re: Anyone recommend any good PS3 games?

              Originally posted by ffraxis
              l4d isnt a zombie based game

              its an INFECTED based game.

              silly gooses.
              Ture, bro. Spot on, infact.

              But, it would come under the "zombie" genre.

              Comment

              • LoneW0lf
                ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ Bears ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ
                • May 2008
                • 1800

                #37
                Re: Anyone recommend any good PS3 games?

                Originally posted by _Ashuku
                I think L4D is awesome

                Maybe not copy cats but overrated,
                Halo- Decent shooter, I don't see how it's the best thing ever unless you compare to CoD in multiplayer.
                Gears of War- was alright, didn't feel extremely amazed, but there isn't anything there that stands out in the gaming world

                They are alright but they're extremely overrated, there are also overrated PS3 games
                also

                I suck at explaining as you can tell, but i'm a bit nerd raged at bricktastic comment, saying PS3 exclusives are copycats, I haven't played a game like MGS4 or Uncharted on Xbox360

                I actually prefer both Xbox and PS3 but comments like that make me choose sides
                You can't really say Gears COD or Halo is overrated unless that's just yer opinion of them. It's a fact that those 3 shooters are some of the biggest shooters on any console.
                I agree that Halo does nothing for me, which is funny because Halo: CE on the PC was my favorite game of all time. Gears is pretty amazing IMO, spent like 2 years on that game. COD has it's problems but it's still a lot of fun.

                Originally posted by ffraxis
                l4d isnt a zombie based game

                its an INFECTED based game.

                silly gooses.
                wat
                I hate my name.

                Comment

                • Pippin667
                  FFR Player
                  • Jul 2006
                  • 604

                  #38
                  Re: Anyone recommend any good PS3 games?

                  X box is geared towards shooters and hardcore pvp games. While PS3 is rpgs and adventure games. Its all about what your taste is. Becides the only thing that matters in the end is that Final Fantasy VERSUS 13 is ps3 exclusive thus making it the best!

                  jk, i bought a ps3 so i would be likely to get all the future ff games cuz im a fanboy lol

                  Comment

                  Working...