Well, since 2010 is winding down and many games have been released this year. But which game was the best of this year? Blockbusters have been released this year, Black Ops, Halo Reach, AC: Brotherhood, endless more.
So which game is the top of the your 2010 game list?
Mine has to be by far Skate 3. I played this game so intensely when I had it. A week straight of nothing but gaming in front of my TV. Skate 3 was by far the best of the series. The storyline/missions were very well thought out, graphics were stunning, and of course, the controls were perfect. I've never had more fun with a skating game(which is saying a lot since I've played all Tony Hawks and Skate 1&2).
So which game is the top of the your 2010 game list?
Mine has to be by far Skate 3. I played this game so intensely when I had it. A week straight of nothing but gaming in front of my TV. Skate 3 was by far the best of the series. The storyline/missions were very well thought out, graphics were stunning, and of course, the controls were perfect. I've never had more fun with a skating game(which is saying a lot since I've played all Tony Hawks and Skate 1&2).



. I heard that NV is a lot harder than F3 though. 


Comment