10000 Credits For The First Person to Beat My Score!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ichliebekase
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2006
    • 3213

    #16
    Re: 10000 Credits For The First Person to Beat My Score!!!!

    Words. I used to be BEAST when it came to typing. I have quick fingers, I play viola [similar to violin in case you don't know what that is] so I'm used to moving my fingers intensely fast. I slowed down after a while though which kind of sucks :/
    Glorious Morning - Misc, level 48
    We Will Fly - Dance 2, level 53
    =.The Ocean.= - Dance 2, level 56, collab with krunkykai22
    Garden Party - Dance, level 38

    Comment

    • xXAll-ProXx
      FFR Veteran
      • Nov 2010
      • 2040

      #17
      Re: 10000 Credits For The First Person to Beat My Score!!!!

      Originally posted by ichliebekase
      Words. I used to be BEAST when it came to typing. I have quick fingers, I play viola [similar to violin in case you don't know what that is] so I'm used to moving my fingers intensely fast. I slowed down after a while though which kind of sucks :/
      I know what a viola is! >.<

      but I have to say that 160 BPM is just amazing. :P
      I have a dig bick.

      Comment

      • ichliebekase
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Simfile Author
        • May 2006
        • 3213

        #18
        Re: 10000 Credits For The First Person to Beat My Score!!!!

        Originally posted by xXAll-ProXx
        I know what a viola is! >.<

        but I have to say that 160 BPM is just amazing. :P
        There's actually a lot of people that don't, that's why I always cover my bases whenever I mention it ;] But thanks, I wish I still had it.
        Glorious Morning - Misc, level 48
        We Will Fly - Dance 2, level 53
        =.The Ocean.= - Dance 2, level 56, collab with krunkykai22
        Garden Party - Dance, level 38

        Comment

        • PanStyle
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2007
          • 81

          #19
          Re: 10000 Credits For The First Person to Beat My Score!!!!

          Originally posted by xXAll-ProXx
          (my rank was <20 in the world before people started cheating/using hacks, so it is a good score - I'm pretty sure there is someone here who can beat it though.
          Are you sure of this ?
          A french mate got under 1.3 on it and i bet many other hardcore people are better, so under being in the top 20 seems a bit... meh, i don't know...

          No disrespect or anything i was just curious about your "top 20" statment.
          I won't try this, it will took me 10sec at least to type all the alphabet for sure.
          2 sec on this is still ****ing impresive, good job.

          I just tried TypeRacer. That's fun

          Comment

          • devonin
            Very Grave Indeed
            Community Manager
            Event Staff
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Apr 2004
            • 10120

            #20
            Re: 10000 Credits For The First Person to Beat My Score!!!!

            That highscore doesn't appear to be done by xXAll-ProXx, so we have no way to know that you aren't just telling us that's your score.

            Comment

            • xXAll-ProXx
              FFR Veteran
              • Nov 2010
              • 2040

              #21
              Re: 10000 Credits For The First Person to Beat My Score!!!!

              Originally posted by PanStyle
              Are you sure of this ?
              A french mate got under 1.3 on it and i bet many other hardcore people are better, so under being in the top 20 seems a bit... meh, i don't know...

              I just tried TypeRacer. That's fun
              I got that score in 2008 I think, maybe '07. I don't even remember. lol. I don't remember exactly what my rank was. but it was on the first few pages of the high scores.

              and that french guy..... holy ....O.o

              Originally posted by devonin
              That highscore doesn't appear to be done by xXAll-ProXx, so we have no way to know that you aren't just telling us that's your score.
              dude it has my name. and trust me. not a lot of people are named Shervin. and also, I used to capitalize "n" for all of the scores I got on video games. guess you just have to believe me :/ oh actually I have something that can convince you.
              Last edited by xXAll-ProXx; 12-24-2010, 07:25 PM.
              I have a dig bick.

              Comment

              • PanStyle
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 81

                #22
                Re: 10000 Credits For The First Person to Beat My Score!!!!

                Oh ok, that's old then
                Never tried to beat your own score ?

                Comment

                • xXAll-ProXx
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Nov 2010
                  • 2040

                  #23
                  Re: 10000 Credits For The First Person to Beat My Score!!!!

                  Originally posted by PanStyle
                  Oh ok, that's old then
                  Never tried to beat your own score ?
                  Not really. maybe a few times. It gets annoying when you're about to get a very good time and you make a mistake. lol
                  I have a dig bick.

                  Comment

                  • pmonibuv1
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Aug 2007
                    • 3236

                    #24
                    Re: 10000 Credits For The First Person to Beat My Score!!!!

                    i type the alphabet faster backwards than forwards.
                    FMO AAA's (55): Rottel-Da-Station, Church Bells, Arrogant Cobbler, Grocery Escape Plan, Disconnected Hardkore, Minute Waltz v2, Battle Theme #37, Flight of the Bumblebee, Midnight Dragon, Jeanie and Caroline, Blue-Violet, Puzzle, Kyrie, 300, Largiloquent Dithyramb, Brandish Headless, Going On Spring Wind, Novo Mundo, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Starwolf, Melonman's OP, Summer Time Perfume, Perfect Cherry Storm, Hajnal, Epidermis, Strangeprogram, Thrash, Lawn Wake I (LW EP Edit), Choprite, AIM Anthem, Dance and Zeal, Kanon Medley ~Metal Wings~, Clockwork, JULIA, Heavenly Spores, Distorted God, Radio Heads, Epilogue, Spoils, Ripoff, Since 1983, A FLOWER GARDEN, The earth blew up, Phalanx, Chronograph, Black Key Etude, Trinity, super mario bros theme (original NES is awesome), Jack-The-Ripper, Poppin' Shower, cheerful forest, Trisection v2, Devilz Staircase, Colibri, Club

                    FGO AAA's (2): Time To Eye, The Bird's Concrete Nosedive

                    sigpic


                    Comment

                    • pmonibuv1
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Aug 2007
                      • 3236

                      #25
                      Re: 10000 Credits For The First Person to Beat My Score!!!!

                      10k credits please.

                      FMO AAA's (55): Rottel-Da-Station, Church Bells, Arrogant Cobbler, Grocery Escape Plan, Disconnected Hardkore, Minute Waltz v2, Battle Theme #37, Flight of the Bumblebee, Midnight Dragon, Jeanie and Caroline, Blue-Violet, Puzzle, Kyrie, 300, Largiloquent Dithyramb, Brandish Headless, Going On Spring Wind, Novo Mundo, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Starwolf, Melonman's OP, Summer Time Perfume, Perfect Cherry Storm, Hajnal, Epidermis, Strangeprogram, Thrash, Lawn Wake I (LW EP Edit), Choprite, AIM Anthem, Dance and Zeal, Kanon Medley ~Metal Wings~, Clockwork, JULIA, Heavenly Spores, Distorted God, Radio Heads, Epilogue, Spoils, Ripoff, Since 1983, A FLOWER GARDEN, The earth blew up, Phalanx, Chronograph, Black Key Etude, Trinity, super mario bros theme (original NES is awesome), Jack-The-Ripper, Poppin' Shower, cheerful forest, Trisection v2, Devilz Staircase, Colibri, Club

                      FGO AAA's (2): Time To Eye, The Bird's Concrete Nosedive

                      sigpic


                      Comment

                      • krunkykai22
                        &lt;3 Jumpstream &lt;3
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2006
                        • 5436

                        #26
                        Re: 10000 Credits For The First Person to Beat My Score!!!!

                        I dont' think so Austin

                        Video or BS ..... seriously lol ..... I can type faster than sara lol My best was 181 WPM last year ..... even now the best I've gotten is 2.9 come on lol

                        EDIT: I mean if you can seriously do that then lol alright just sayin xD kbye.

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #27
                          Re: 10000 Credits For The First Person to Beat My Score!!!!

                          I dunno one second or even under seems easy once alphabet key placement is memorized, especially for someone who learned how to type without looking. I got like 30 wpm so meh, wrong person to smash this one.

                          Comment

                          • xXAll-ProXx
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Nov 2010
                            • 2040

                            #28
                            Re: 10000 Credits For The First Person to Beat My Score!!!!

                            pmon can you upload a vid of yourself playing? you don't have to get 1.7xx just something around 1.8-2.000 would convince me. This game is really easy to cheat on. Like Izzy showed.


                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            I dunno one second or even under seems easy once alphabet key placement is memorized, especially for someone who learned how to type without looking. I got like 30 wpm so meh, wrong person to smash this one.

                            Nice score! I lol'd at the person above you haha
                            I have a dig bick.

                            Comment

                            • pmonibuv1
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Aug 2007
                              • 3236

                              #29
                              Re: 10000 Credits For The First Person to Beat My Score!!!!

                              errr.... ok brb with webcam. gimme like 10 minutes or less.
                              FMO AAA's (55): Rottel-Da-Station, Church Bells, Arrogant Cobbler, Grocery Escape Plan, Disconnected Hardkore, Minute Waltz v2, Battle Theme #37, Flight of the Bumblebee, Midnight Dragon, Jeanie and Caroline, Blue-Violet, Puzzle, Kyrie, 300, Largiloquent Dithyramb, Brandish Headless, Going On Spring Wind, Novo Mundo, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Starwolf, Melonman's OP, Summer Time Perfume, Perfect Cherry Storm, Hajnal, Epidermis, Strangeprogram, Thrash, Lawn Wake I (LW EP Edit), Choprite, AIM Anthem, Dance and Zeal, Kanon Medley ~Metal Wings~, Clockwork, JULIA, Heavenly Spores, Distorted God, Radio Heads, Epilogue, Spoils, Ripoff, Since 1983, A FLOWER GARDEN, The earth blew up, Phalanx, Chronograph, Black Key Etude, Trinity, super mario bros theme (original NES is awesome), Jack-The-Ripper, Poppin' Shower, cheerful forest, Trisection v2, Devilz Staircase, Colibri, Club

                              FGO AAA's (2): Time To Eye, The Bird's Concrete Nosedive

                              sigpic


                              Comment

                              • pmonibuv1
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Aug 2007
                                • 3236

                                #30
                                Re: 10000 Credits For The First Person to Beat My Score!!!!


                                yay double post... uhhh yah i couldnt show my hands cuz my webcam wasnt working so i had to use the one in my laptop and a screen-on-screen setup. if you want me to show my hands... some other time... when i get a working webcam... but for now, consistent 1.9 and a 1.878 second run which beats yours.

                                tl;dr, 1.878 seconds, i beat you and im done >.>
                                FMO AAA's (55): Rottel-Da-Station, Church Bells, Arrogant Cobbler, Grocery Escape Plan, Disconnected Hardkore, Minute Waltz v2, Battle Theme #37, Flight of the Bumblebee, Midnight Dragon, Jeanie and Caroline, Blue-Violet, Puzzle, Kyrie, 300, Largiloquent Dithyramb, Brandish Headless, Going On Spring Wind, Novo Mundo, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Starwolf, Melonman's OP, Summer Time Perfume, Perfect Cherry Storm, Hajnal, Epidermis, Strangeprogram, Thrash, Lawn Wake I (LW EP Edit), Choprite, AIM Anthem, Dance and Zeal, Kanon Medley ~Metal Wings~, Clockwork, JULIA, Heavenly Spores, Distorted God, Radio Heads, Epilogue, Spoils, Ripoff, Since 1983, A FLOWER GARDEN, The earth blew up, Phalanx, Chronograph, Black Key Etude, Trinity, super mario bros theme (original NES is awesome), Jack-The-Ripper, Poppin' Shower, cheerful forest, Trisection v2, Devilz Staircase, Colibri, Club

                                FGO AAA's (2): Time To Eye, The Bird's Concrete Nosedive

                                sigpic


                                Comment

                                Working...