Call of Duty: Black Ops
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops
It explodes regardless of whether it hit a player, and you can change it to a one shot kill non-explosive bolt if you wish.Originally posted by Jewpinthethird"Hey Keywii" Said Foil in a raspy voice.
"Hey Foil. What's that you got there?" inquired Keywii.
"Oh, just my cock." Replied Foil.
"That just will not do." was keywii's response as she lunged for the scissors, pulled the blades apart, and clamped them down on the base of foil's shaft. Blood start gushing out of the wound where his penis used to be.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Yelled Foil in horror.
"Don't worry. I'm a wizard" uttered Keywii. And with that, Foil's penis grew back.Comment
-
Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops
Some of the game modes actually look really fun.
One in the Chamber and Nazi Zombies are the most interesting, and I'm considering actually getting this game now.Originally posted by Jor-Dan_the_greatesti remember specificly one time when we were playing i was goofing off and humping the ground, taunting, falcon punching, and you were coming after me like a hobo on a ham sandwich.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops
So I have the game and stuff, (I wonder how!/sarcasm), and it's awesome. I had so much fun with solo zombies. I only played a couple times but I got to like round 11 and I died with a Ray Gun while buying a m16 and right when I turned some runner just dominated me. The multi player is really cool too, I LOVE the new gun sight customization. Reticles, reticle color, and lens color. I won't give anything away, but the new small map of Black Ops is going to be a ton of fun for private matches. You know how there was shipment from cod4, dome from cod5, and rust from mw2? Yeah that map of black ops. Complete epicness.Comment
-
Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops
Search " call of duty black ops now playing gamestop" and watch an awesome 1 hour featured video towards multiplayer
!!! Nuketown is the small map the one guy is talking about and its a good for fun map. Also all the maps are changed in play between Wager Matches and regular game modes. Regular game modes you play the entire map and in Wager Matches you are restricted from some areas of the map and so its smaller than usually becuase its free for all and there are always 6 players in the lobby. The arrow is actually not over powered at all in the video as you can see and will be very fun.
Basically Black Ops is a must buy for FPS fans
!
Best AAA = Aballava(?) + Serious Shit (97)
Best SDG = Fushigi Usagi Milk Tei 8-0-0-3 (101)
Best Score = do i smile? 3-0-0-3 (100)

Comment
-
Comment
-
Originally posted by Jewpinthethird"Hey Keywii" Said Foil in a raspy voice.
"Hey Foil. What's that you got there?" inquired Keywii.
"Oh, just my cock." Replied Foil.
"That just will not do." was keywii's response as she lunged for the scissors, pulled the blades apart, and clamped them down on the base of foil's shaft. Blood start gushing out of the wound where his penis used to be.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Yelled Foil in horror.
"Don't worry. I'm a wizard" uttered Keywii. And with that, Foil's penis grew back.Comment
-
Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops
well that doesnt mean anything , since treyarch cares about the gamers and theyr games arent glitchy or hacked 60% of the time , they banned boosting and they aded a auto report tool to the game itself so yea , it is 1000 times better than mw2Comment
-
-
Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops
ANYWAYS.. 3 MORE DAYS.. Anyone wanna celebrate my BDay that tuesday on Black Ops? 360 peeps only. Oh and btw Gamespot has like a 1hr thing on Black Ops.Comment

Comment