Call of Duty: Black Ops

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Oni-Paranoia
    No fucks
    • Dec 2006
    • 2440

    #346
    Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops

    Originally posted by TomatoShadow
    Finished the game yesterday. I loved the story! I usually don't like the games all that much...
    That makes two of us.

    Originally posted by TomatoShadow
    Oh wait, you can play online?
    LMFAO

    EDIT:

    Originally posted by BBoyGNF
    Dammit Im like the only one on Xbox. Most people here seem to play PS3 or PC :/

    For the record, my GT is xBBoyGNFalloutx
    HasseMich - Add me bitch
    Last edited by Oni-Paranoia; 11-18-2010, 03:22 PM.

    Comment

    • BBoyGNF
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2006
      • 73

      #347
      Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops

      Originally posted by Oni-Paranoia
      HasseMich - Add me bitch
      Will do, f**khead.

      I've found hardline pro, sleight of hand, and hacker to be the most useful perks. The only exceptions for my classes are my assault rifles with warlord.
      I made up a hilarious class with an AUG with Tiger camo and flamethrower with a ballistic knife. I call it my Fried Kebob class. Inspired by the Viet guy I burned and skewered.
      Life is like a box of chocolates..... You get a bunch of random crap in your box :/

      sigpic

      Comment

      • Elite Ninja
        Kawaii Desu
        Event Staff
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2007
        • 4828

        #348
        Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops

        Just took 3rd in a Black Ops tourament! It was really fun.
        Best AAA = Aballava(?) + Serious Shit (97)
        Best SDG = Fushigi Usagi Milk Tei 8-0-0-3 (101)
        Best Score = do i smile? 3-0-0-3 (100)

        Comment

        • phe0nixblade
          Praise the sun mofo
          • Sep 2005
          • 4281

          #349
          Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops

          hardline pro with sam turret/care package/sentry gun
          reroll on each drop have 3 chances for death machines or grim reapers
          **** yeah

          Comment

          • gta0004
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2009
            • 59

            #350
            Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops

            check this out... 18 killstreak in sharpshooter

            Comment

            • welsh_girl
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2004
              • 1366

              #351
              Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops

              Anyone uploaded any videos they want to share?

              I know Virus has, they're cool as ****

              Comment

              • nuclearsamurai
                huehuehue
                • Jul 2007
                • 1211

                #352
                Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops

                Originally posted by thechild
                Oh and what makes you prefer the reflex sight over the red dot? I don't have a problem with that, it's just all it looks like is an acog and red dot put together, kind of funny looking
                I really don't know, to tell you the truth.

                Also, I hit 85% trophies today, after about two or three days.

                /complain.

                OH MY ****ING GOD VETERAN WAS THE ****ING WORST I COULD NOT COUNT HOW MANY TIMES I ****ING DIED ESPECIALLY ON ONE ****ING MISSION ALONE.

                EDIT: IT'S LIKE THEY'RE ****ING HAX OR SOMETHING, OH MY GOD. THE SECOND YOU POKE YOUR HEAD OUT, YOU GET SHOT AT LEAST TWICE AND MIGHT EVEN DIE FOR IT.

                owait, it's Veteran.

                /endcomplain. inb4brian.

                Comment

                • HoneyMelonCalibrator
                  Arrow Theory™
                  • Feb 2009
                  • 905

                  #353
                  Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops

                  Originally posted by phe0nixblade
                  hardline pro with sam turret/care package/sentry gun
                  reroll on each drop have 3 chances for death machines or grim reapers
                  **** yeah
                  Originally posted by ?
                  祇園精舎の鐘の聲、
                  諸行無常の響あり。
                  娑羅雙樹の花の色、
                  盛者必衰のことわりをあらはす。
                  おごれる人も久しからず、
                  唯春の夜の夢のごとし。
                  たけき者も遂にほろびぬ、
                  偏に風の前の塵に同じ。

                  Comment

                  • LoneW0lf
                    ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ Bears ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ
                    • May 2008
                    • 1800

                    #354
                    Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops

                    Originally posted by welsh_girl
                    Anyone uploaded any videos they want to share?

                    I know Virus has, they're cool as ****


                    I just **** around till i get cute ****.
                    I hate my name.

                    Comment

                    • welsh_girl
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2004
                      • 1366

                      #355
                      Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops

                      Originally posted by LoneW0lf
                      http://www.youtube.com/user/GoWxW0LF?feature=mhum

                      I just **** around till i get cute ****.
                      I'm going OT but, do you still play L4D?

                      Comment

                      • warriormag17
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 455

                        #356
                        Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops

                        Since we're posting setups, i'll drop one of my favorites.

                        AK74u with RapidFire and Suppresor
                        Concussion/decoy
                        Semtex
                        Motion Sensor

                        Perks: Ghost Pro, Warlord Pro, Hacker Pro

                        With this setup, you're practically invisible, and can destroy anyone close quarters with the rapid fire on.

                        Comment

                        • LoneW0lf
                          ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ Bears ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ
                          • May 2008
                          • 1800

                          #357
                          Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops

                          Originally posted by welsh_girl
                          I'm going OT but, do you still play L4D?
                          Yes I do. I'm a zombie hunter pro xD.

                          BO is pretty boring to me now, COD4 is wayyyyy better.
                          I hate my name.

                          Comment

                          • Hypnotik Circuitz
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2010
                            • 148

                            #358
                            Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops

                            MW2 all the way, btw I'm getting a ps3 on Black Friday
                            Originally posted by Fast Fingered Fiend
                            I bet everytime you wake up, your bed smells like asparagus and then your mom has to clean it for you huh?
                            Originally posted by who_cares973
                            BS = Bitchin Score

                            Comment

                            • LoneW0lf
                              ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ Bears ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ
                              • May 2008
                              • 1800

                              #359
                              Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops

                              Originally posted by Hypnotik Circuitz
                              MW2 all the way, btw I'm getting a ps3 on Black Friday
                              MW2 is fun to bust nukes on, but noob tubeing makes me rage
                              I hate my name.

                              Comment

                              • Hypnotik Circuitz
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2010
                                • 148

                                #360
                                Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops

                                Yeah noob tubes are so gay and I have a crush on the barrett <3
                                Originally posted by Fast Fingered Fiend
                                I bet everytime you wake up, your bed smells like asparagus and then your mom has to clean it for you huh?
                                Originally posted by who_cares973
                                BS = Bitchin Score

                                Comment

                                Working...