League of Legends

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mirror_eclipse
    if you were a branch...
    • May 2009
    • 212

    #9616
    Re: League of Legends

    yea laning vs syndra/ziggs/sometimes fucking graves who basically stood in r, took e's and then fed jax lol
    still learning builds, i basically went torment because we were pushing hard and torment makes anivia's r crazy. i did indeed forget to upgrade charms to chalice lolol
    thanks for advice, taking to heart

    Comment

    • hi19hi19
      lol happy
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Oct 2005
      • 12194

      #9617
      Re: League of Legends

      If you somehow managed to come across every blue buff and your team is winning very hard and pushing all the time, I can see going for a Liandry's immediately. It's not terrible, but Anivia usually needs mana items to be effective at what she does best (zone control and waveclearing)
      In general you don't want to sit on parts of big items, especially time-sensitive ones like RoA and Tear items. That's the biggest thing, everything else is like, whatever :P

      EDIT- Honestly everyone in that game had a pretty sensible build and that's like, weird as hell for a level 9 game

      idk man u must be in the low-level equivalent of ELO heaven
      Last edited by hi19hi19; 10-16-2013, 11:23 PM.


      Comment

      • L.B.D.D
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2013
        • 2949

        #9618
        Re: League of Legends

        no that is not how u play anivia because 3/4 other members made more money than u

        Comment

        • Razor
          Dan "Razor" Devilz
          FFR Simfile Author
          • May 2004
          • 1606

          #9619
          Re: League of Legends

          milfmagnet has to be the greatest name i've seen thus far
          Originally posted by FFR Forum Awards
          Best FFR file from 2013:
          3rd: Retro City
          Originally posted by Choofers
          I play Stepmania, so I know everything about media formats.

          Comment

          • Razor
            Dan "Razor" Devilz
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2004
            • 1606

            #9620
            Re: League of Legends

            double posting because these lolnexus updates are sexy


            Originally posted by FFR Forum Awards
            Best FFR file from 2013:
            3rd: Retro City
            Originally posted by Choofers
            I play Stepmania, so I know everything about media formats.

            Comment

            • L.B.D.D
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2013
              • 2949

              #9621
              Re: League of Legends

              what do the numbers mean next to champion names? (x)

              Comment

              • Razor
                Dan "Razor" Devilz
                FFR Simfile Author
                • May 2004
                • 1606

                #9622
                Re: League of Legends

                im assuming # of times champion has been played in ranked? idk
                Originally posted by FFR Forum Awards
                Best FFR file from 2013:
                3rd: Retro City
                Originally posted by Choofers
                I play Stepmania, so I know everything about media formats.

                Comment

                • Pseudo Enigma
                  ごめんなさい (/ω\)
                  • Aug 2012
                  • 2290

                  #9623
                  Re: League of Legends

                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  If you somehow managed to come across every blue buff and your team is winning very hard and pushing all the time, I can see going for a Liandry's immediately. It's not terrible, but Anivia usually needs mana items to be effective at what she does best (zone control and waveclearing)
                  In general you don't want to sit on parts of big items, especially time-sensitive ones like RoA and Tear items. That's the biggest thing, everything else is like, whatever :P

                  EDIT- Honestly everyone in that game had a pretty sensible build and that's like, weird as hell for a level 9 game

                  idk man u must be in the low-level equivalent of ELO heaven
                  LOLking, MOBAFire, etcetc
                  basically build4me.com

                  Comment

                  • hi19hi19
                    lol happy
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 12194

                    #9624
                    Re: League of Legends

                    Originally posted by Pseudo Enigma
                    LOLking, MOBAFire, etcetc
                    basically build4me.com
                    In my experience most low levels look up a guide on build4me site then think to themselves "wow this diamond 1 guy's build looks boring, i know better than him im going to go lich bane first on toplane volibear that sounds a lot better"

                    thats why i said he must be in low level elo heaven because people were actually following guides
                    Last edited by hi19hi19; 10-17-2013, 05:01 PM.


                    Comment

                    • Pseudo Enigma
                      ごめんなさい (/ω\)
                      • Aug 2012
                      • 2290

                      #9625
                      Re: League of Legends

                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      In my experience most low levels look up a guide on build4me site then think to themselves "wow this diamond 1 guy's build looks boring, i know better than him im going to go lich bane first on toplane volibear that sounds a lot better"

                      thats why i said he must be in low level elo heaven because people were actually following guides
                      wait wtf who the fuck doubts those guides? They're pretty damn decent. You just gotta tweak them for the situation/play style you're in.

                      Comment

                      • phe0nixblade
                        Praise the sun mofo
                        • Sep 2005
                        • 4281

                        #9626
                        Re: League of Legends

                        i use summoning.net

                        Comment

                        • L.B.D.D
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2013
                          • 2949

                          #9627
                          Re: League of Legends

                          i used guides for jungling routes back before i was 30

                          and then i realized, fuck these guides

                          Comment

                          • MinaciousGrace
                            FFR Player
                            • Dec 2007
                            • 4278

                            #9628
                            Re: League of Legends

                            all hail mobafire

                            Comment

                            • Pseudo Enigma
                              ごめんなさい (/ω\)
                              • Aug 2012
                              • 2290

                              #9629
                              Re: League of Legends

                              Originally posted by L.B.D.D
                              i used guides for jungling routes back before i was 30

                              and then i realized, fuck these guides
                              I'm only using them because I'm shit at looking at the big picture when ingame. I'll probably get better as I get to the point where every item I know the use/stats of.

                              Comment

                              • L.B.D.D
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2013
                                • 2949

                                #9630
                                Re: League of Legends

                                Originally posted by Pseudo Enigma
                                I'm only using them because I'm shit at looking at the big picture when ingame. I'll probably get better as I get to the point where every item I know the use/stats of.
                                press tab

                                assess enemy builds and damage types
                                their cc, and your potential tanking or damage output

                                make build

                                voila

                                Comment

                                Working...