League of Legends

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • L.B.D.D
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2013
    • 2949

    #9526
    Re: League of Legends

    twitch.tv/litodude

    Comment

    • hi19hi19
      lol happy
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Oct 2005
      • 12194

      #9527
      Re: League of Legends

      twitch.tv/litodude


      Comment

      • Throwaway
        Banned
        • Feb 2012
        • 43

        #9528
        Re: League of Legends

        <3 hahaha

        Comment

        • Razor
          Dan "Razor" Devilz
          FFR Simfile Author
          • May 2004
          • 1606

          #9529
          Re: League of Legends

          lito and i true terror duo q

          2/2

          vayne 18/2
          cait 5/2 (almost 300cs at 25-30m mark)
          Originally posted by FFR Forum Awards
          Best FFR file from 2013:
          3rd: Retro City
          Originally posted by Choofers
          I play Stepmania, so I know everything about media formats.

          Comment

          • mi40
            ᅠ
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2008
            • 3655

            #9530
            Re: League of Legends

            razorlift n litolife

            Comment

            • MinaciousGrace
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2007
              • 4278

              #9531
              Re: League of Legends

              all u ffrlings make proud

              also in b4 i dont get diamond because potatoskinate 4lyfe

              Comment

              • mi40
                ᅠ
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2008
                • 3655

                #9532
                Re: League of Legends

                do it for the new lunar republice

                Comment

                • lumphoboextreme
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jan 2005
                  • 8592

                  #9533
                  Re: League of Legends

                  i joined the team but my main comp is busted idk how long before i get on a playable comp again. this laptop like 15 fps not worth playing

                  Comment

                  • mi40
                    ᅠ
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 3655

                    #9534
                    Re: League of Legends

                    mkay

                    Comment

                    • A2P
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Apr 2009
                      • 3127

                      #9535
                      Re: League of Legends

                      I just installed this game...what have I done......

                      but anyway, what champion is kinda easy to use, starting off? I'm kind of a n00b

                      Comment

                      • Tibbers
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2013
                        • 157

                        #9536
                        Re: League of Legends

                        i dont know if they still have it, but anything that says recommended when you click on the champ
                        Mahvel

                        Comment

                        • Tibbers
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2013
                          • 157

                          #9537
                          Re: League of Legends

                          http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wik...ended_champion
                          Mahvel

                          Comment

                          • Coolboyrulez0
                            VICES
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 10042

                            #9538
                            Re: League of Legends

                            play blitz only

                            thats what im doing on euw

                            #euwhookcity
                            https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
                            https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

                            Comment

                            • Tibbers
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2013
                              • 157

                              #9539
                              Re: League of Legends

                              fak you come back bby
                              Mahvel

                              Comment

                              • L.B.D.D
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2013
                                • 2949

                                #9540
                                Re: League of Legends

                                Originally posted by A2P
                                I just installed this game...what have I done......

                                but anyway, what champion is kinda easy to use, starting off? I'm kind of a n00b
                                if you like melee, garen is a cheap champion that can be unlocked almost instantly - he builds tank, never dies, and shits on everyone

                                if you like mage, you can get cho'gath who does true damage
                                if you like ranged attackers, get ashe or something

                                Comment

                                Working...