I wanna burn the rope

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • playe
    FFR Player
    • May 2007
    • 86

    #16
    Re: I wanna burn the rope

    Originally posted by thechild
    Spikes are gay. Easy but easy to mess up too, more of a time waster. He should of came up with a more creative obstacle for the beginning.
    Really?
    I'd like to see you do better.

    Comment

    • Dreddshott
      FFR Veteran
      • Jan 2007
      • 481

      #17
      Re: I wanna burn the rope

      Originally posted by playe
      I'll go ahead and post the download link here and you guys can tell me what you think.
      Originally posted by thechild
      He should of came up with a more creative obstacle for the beginning.

      Originally posted by playe
      Really?
      I'd like to see you do better.
      Playe you asked us to tell you what we think and he gave you feedback. Chill.

      Comment

      • playe
        FFR Player
        • May 2007
        • 86

        #18
        Re: I wanna burn the rope

        Originally posted by Dreddshott
        Playe you asked us to tell you what we think and he gave you feedback. Chill.
        okay.
        I'm not trying to attack or insult anyone I just said that I would like to see him make a better game.

        Comment

        • Patashu
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Apr 2006
          • 8609

          #19
          Re: I wanna burn the rope

          It'd be easy to do better. Just don't make a burn the rope/iwbtg splice up, and you're already onto much bigger, greater things.
          Patashu makes Chiptunes in Famitracker:
          http://soundcloud.com/patashu/8bit-progressive-metal-fading-world
          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/Mechadragon/smallpackbanner.png
          Best non-AAAs: ERx8 v2 (14-1-0-4), Hajnal (3-0-0-0), RunnyMorning (8-0-0-4), Xeno-Flow (1-0-0-3), Blue Rose (35-2-0-20), Ketsarku (14-0-0-0), Silence (1-0-0-0), Lolo (14-1-0-1)
          http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee301/xiaoven/solorulzsig.png

          Comment

          • fullmetal_alchemist027
            Don't make me stalk you
            • Jul 2005
            • 265

            #20
            Re: I wanna burn the rope

            Well after like 50 deaths and learning that retarded spike at the end, i got to the boss...and I suck at these games so that was a big WOOHOO from me. but then I tried to kill the boss and cant jump the right way to fire into his mouth so i gave up D:


            Comment

            Working...