My 360 is sexier then yours. ;)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TC_Chronichild420
    Aged Stoner
    • Sep 2008
    • 167

    #16
    Re: My 360 is sexier then yours.

    Ho SNAP. I never thought the day would come man. PM me. We'll talk more. =]
    =]

    Comment

    • phe0nixblade
      Praise the sun mofo
      • Sep 2005
      • 4281

      #17
      Re: My 360 is sexier then yours.

      thats sick, where'd you get it done and for how much

      Comment

      • TC_Chronichild420
        Aged Stoner
        • Sep 2008
        • 167

        #18
        Re: My 360 is sexier then yours.

        My friend/customer did it for me. Half ounce and 30 bucks.
        =]

        Comment

        • demonllama6124
          im your grandpa!!!
          • Mar 2004
          • 1440

          #19
          Re: My 360 is sexier then yours.

          so depending on how good the weed, roughly $100.

          still, pretty awesome there. if you ended up smoking that half with your buddy, then you got it even cheaper.lol
          Originally posted by nestlekwik
          Blue is my favorite color. Thus, anyone in the chat with a blue name is super awesome and deserves to have Chinese food.
          Originally posted by welsh_girl
          OP, WTFBrandon & demonllama6124

          Only Men here with Manly Man hairy legs.
          Originally posted by Velocity
          leonid, please shut the fuck up before I make you.
          Help decide which game I should play next. Trying to beat all my games
          http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...47#post4489647

          Comment

          • RaptorHaysewus
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2008
            • 250

            #20
            Re: My 360 is sexier then yours.

            I love customized gaming gear, this is awesome.
            Congadulation

            Comment

            • customstuff
              ♥C.S. + A.M.♥
              • Nov 2006
              • 4892

              #21
              Re: My 360 is sexier then yours.

              Nice! I want to get something done to my xbox after the warranty runs out. It won't be about drugs though :P

              Originally posted by MrMagic5239
              Placements are final, custom will not be moved to D6, just because he is good at jacks, and mediocre at just about every other FMO in the game.
              Originally posted by customstuff
              Originally posted by MrMagic5239
              welcome to D6

              start playing

              Comment

              • Tired_Old_Man
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2008
                • 259

                #22
                Re: My 360 is sexier then yours.

                Originally posted by DayMan951
                drugs are bad.
                people are dumb, m'kay
                "man is a pupil, pain is his teacher" - Alfred de Musset

                Comment

                • Slinkyyyyyy
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2007
                  • 502

                  #23
                  Re: My 360 is sexier then yours.

                  haha Thats sick man. I wanna eventually customize mine. Ill prolly have either a halo 2 or modern warfare theme.











                  Aim = DOOMrecord

                  http://www.kongregate.com/

                  Comment

                  • Prime8
                    Awwwwwww!
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 1581

                    #24
                    Re: My 360 is sexier then yours.

                    I bought this one off of eBay

                    Comment

                    • WTFBrandon
                      Shout out to Hades
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 1387

                      #25
                      Re: My 360 is sexier then yours.

                      I remember when I was a kid I wanted something like this and attempted with my friend.
                      But honestly, i noticed fast how pointless it was.
                      It's like... buying a Energy card from Pokemon, then making it holofoil. Pointless right?
                      Same thing doing the same effect? It might look cool but... are you honestly going to sit there staring at the Xbox while you play a game?
                      Meh, that's just my two cents.
                      Last edited by WTFBrandon; 06-8-2009, 04:21 AM.
                      I'm a bad bad Boy.

                      Comment

                      • JR0King
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2009
                        • 1

                        #26
                        Re: My 360 is sexier then yours.

                        ya its dumb to get your Xbox cutsomized but u can get your controller done and it'll work cuz you look at your computer

                        Comment

                        Working...