World of Warcraft Coming to the iPhone?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • fido123
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2005
    • 4245

    #16
    Re: World of Warcraft Coming to the iPhone?

    Originally posted by Squeek
    why would anyone want this

    this seems like the stupidest concept since the iphone itself

    I agree with your first statement but what's so bad about the iPhone? I know it's overpriced, but it really is good, and I hate pretty much everything else Steve Jobs ****s out.

    Oh and PS Flint Michigan is the ****tiest town in the world.

    Comment

    • thechild
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2007
      • 1642

      #17
      Re: World of Warcraft Coming to the iPhone?

      Originally posted by Squeek
      why would anyone want this

      this seems like the stupidest concept since the iphone itself
      There isn't anything wrong with the iPhone, though I completely agree this WoW thing on it is retarded. I have a question, what is so bad about the iPhone?

      EDIT: I never read the rest of the thread then saw fido123's post lol.

      Comment

      • Sir Psycho
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2008
        • 423

        #18
        Re: World of Warcraft Coming to the iPhone?

        Squeek doesn't like Apple. Do not get him started on this.
        Originally posted by chardish
        I need the most bitching recipe for chili you have. None of that nancy-boy Wendy's ****. Bring out the stuff you feed your Hispanic Texan friends, mother****er.

        Comment

        • tsugomaru
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2004
          • 3962

          #19
          Re: World of Warcraft Coming to the iPhone?

          I hate the company because they lie therefore everything they make is bad.

          ~Tsugomaru
          Originally posted by Hiluluk
          WHEN do you think people die...?
          When their heart is pierced by a bullet from a pistol...? No.
          When they succumb to an incurable disease...? No.
          When they drink soup made with a poisonous mushroom...? NO!!!
          IT'S WHEN A PERSON IS FORGOTTEN...!!!

          Comment

          Working...