Dog's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder Revived

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • WolfXhunter
    Forum User
    • May 2006
    • 535

    #181
    Re: Dog's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder Revived

    i updated. you guys happy D8< lol

    Comment

    • Gray Fox
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2006
      • 563

      #182
      Re: Dog's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder Revived

      and he will continue to update

      never forgets about his buddies right stevo

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #183
        Re: Dog's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder Revived

        This needs to get going again =[
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • WolfXhunter
          Forum User
          • May 2006
          • 535

          #184
          Re: Dog's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder Revived

          Bump.
          Ladder is back up.
          Go register people.

          Comment

          • Jtehanonymous
            Hunger Games Hunty
            • Jan 2007
            • 3770

            #185
            Re: Dog's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder Revived

            I was about to register, but I see you already have me down.

            Comment

            • WolfXhunter
              Forum User
              • May 2006
              • 535

              #186
              Re: Dog's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder Revived

              Originally posted by Jtehanonymous
              I was about to register, but I see you already have me down.
              Top 4 was automatically registered.

              Comment

              • ic0slay3r
                Falangel <3
                • Sep 2006
                • 2309

                #187
                Re: Dog's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder Revived

                I wanna register.

                (1676-3348-5899)
                Last edited by ic0slay3r; 10-13-2009, 08:15 PM.

                AAA:531
                Best AAAs: Be Princess | Happy Happy Shining Star!! | XP Sounds Attempt | BB Euro | Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate | It's Only Natural | Shihen | Epic
                Best non-AAAs: Summer Time Perfume (6-0-0-0), The Divine Suicide of K (5-0-0-0), Strangeprogram (4-0-0-0), Going On Spring Wind (3-0-0-1) Lawn Wake I (2-0-0-2), Rottel-da-station (0-0-0-1)
                # of BF: 42


                -------

                Comment

                • woker-X
                  .... :.. .:. ::
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 1040

                  #188
                  Re: Dog's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder Revived

                  3652-1380-2718



                  I wanna play with Jteh =P
                  Last edited by woker-X; 10-13-2009, 10:36 PM.

                  Comment

                  • Afrobean
                    Admiral in the Red Army
                    • Dec 2003
                    • 13262

                    #189
                    Re: Dog's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder Revived

                    You can add my info here.

                    Copied from the tournament thread, so I assume it's right: 4038-5674-6863

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #190
                      Re: Dog's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder Revived

                      Hey, I'm thinking of hosting team doubles tonight. Just friendlies, But it should be loads of fun. Join my room tonight from 9-10 after house =]
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • Jtehanonymous
                        Hunger Games Hunty
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 3770

                        #191
                        Re: Dog's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder Revived

                        Hey, I'll be there!

                        Originally posted by woker-X
                        I wanna play with Jteh =P
                        ....Lol definitely missed that. I'll still play though. XD

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #192
                          Re: Dog's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder Revived

                          Bah ACLS game ran over the time allotted, and pushed house back to the 9:00 slot, which is why i didnt host.

                          Tuesday from 7:30 on same thing. feel free to join.
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • ic0slay3r
                            Falangel <3
                            • Sep 2006
                            • 2309

                            #193
                            Re: Dog's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder Revived

                            Anyone feel like brawling now?

                            EDIT:

                            Anyone D: ?!?!?!

                            EDIT2:

                            Apparently not
                            Last edited by ic0slay3r; 10-20-2009, 07:21 PM.

                            AAA:531
                            Best AAAs: Be Princess | Happy Happy Shining Star!! | XP Sounds Attempt | BB Euro | Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate | It's Only Natural | Shihen | Epic
                            Best non-AAAs: Summer Time Perfume (6-0-0-0), The Divine Suicide of K (5-0-0-0), Strangeprogram (4-0-0-0), Going On Spring Wind (3-0-0-1) Lawn Wake I (2-0-0-2), Rottel-da-station (0-0-0-1)
                            # of BF: 42


                            -------

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #194
                              Re: Dog's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder Revived

                              You missed our ffa's ic0 =[

                              I'll host another sometime soon. stick around.
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • ic0slay3r
                                Falangel <3
                                • Sep 2006
                                • 2309

                                #195
                                Re: Dog's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder Revived

                                why did nobody told me about it.

                                AAA:531
                                Best AAAs: Be Princess | Happy Happy Shining Star!! | XP Sounds Attempt | BB Euro | Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate | It's Only Natural | Shihen | Epic
                                Best non-AAAs: Summer Time Perfume (6-0-0-0), The Divine Suicide of K (5-0-0-0), Strangeprogram (4-0-0-0), Going On Spring Wind (3-0-0-1) Lawn Wake I (2-0-0-2), Rottel-da-station (0-0-0-1)
                                # of BF: 42


                                -------

                                Comment

                                Working...