hit 110 on my warlock, abso-fucking-lutely loving the xpac so far. I've only played since Cata, but this has been the best leveling experience so far and now there's so much to do I can't wait to get lost in the game.
just need to find a guild that's not one of those "cesspool" guilds lol
I haven't raided with them yet but based on talking to a few people in voice chat I'm guessing that they're bad
looking at fights, everything in emerald nightmare (at least on normal) looks easy until cenarius
Got 7/7H saturday. Looking to get a few more members to start mythic EN
Originally posted by Choofers
i was up aound 11 ish to my my mom textinin me over voaevover avo oover, asking if o wamt food from china so i said hai and off sent went to a p; blasnd buffet bu o wl who cares
i was up aound 11 ish to my my mom textinin me over voaevover avo oover, asking if o wamt food from china so i said hai and off sent went to a p; blasnd buffet bu o wl who cares
Comment