Animal Crossing: City Folk

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • i love gabba
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2008
    • 531

    #16
    Re: Animal Crossing: City Folk

    Got it!:

    Friend code: 1977-4334-7302

    Name: WasGabba
    Town: Chiptown
    I'm an Arbre Triste

    Originally posted by Amputee/bluexoon.com
    "who won?"
    "Zaghurim, he won a popn music machine"

    Comment

    • clarinet89
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2008
      • 899

      #17
      Re: Animal Crossing: City Folk

      I have the one for GC and I havent played it in at least a year. They're all probably pretty mad at me for not weeding the place.

      Questionable Content

      Comment

      • Digital Spork
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2009
        • 3

        #18
        Re: Animal Crossing: City Folk

        Fun stuff. I tried it at a friends house and am definitely getting it in the future!
        Click it.

        You know you want to.

        Comment

        • bmah
          shots FIRED
          Profile Moderator
          FFR Simfile Author
          Global Moderator
          • Oct 2003
          • 8448

          #19
          Re: Animal Crossing: City Folk

          Here's mine:

          Friend Code: 2063-3740-4136
          Name: Brenton
          Village: Banobi (lowercase b is actually a flat symbol in terms of music notation)

          I have cherries and coconuts in my town.

          Comment

          • ScaryArrows..
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2007
            • 308

            #20
            Re: Animal Crossing: City Folk

            I gots it but I don`t play it much anymore T_T;

            Personally i`m not very fond of the multiplay. It`s like 1p but with two-three people. I think they should have included mini-games as well (E.g: Who can catch most insects, fish, etc in the time alloted) Things like that. And you can`t even go to the city together, which I found really stupid, because the title does say ``City Folk`` -_-; Personally i`m quite dissapointed with the newest installment of AC:CF.

            Comment

            Working...