Gears of War Movie o_O?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Bojack2424
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2008
    • 209

    #16
    Re: Gears of War Movie o_O?

    Originally posted by MechDreams
    Goldeneye

    my friend and I, still get some huge laughs playing that =P

    Comment

    • NFD
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2007
      • 4715

      #17
      Re: Gears of War Movie o_O?

      The Resident Evil movies are cool...especially Degeneration.

      Comment

      • fido123
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2005
        • 4245

        #18
        Re: Gears of War Movie o_O?

        Originally posted by NFD
        The Resident Evil movies are cool...especially Degeneration.
        Those movies are terrible T_T. Couldn't act their way out of a paper bag.

        Comment

        • syzergy
          FFR Veteran
          • Jun 2007
          • 448

          #19
          Re: Gears of War Movie o_O?

          if it has Samuele L. Jackson in it im watching it i would settle for Vin diesel also.
          Originally posted by Triplex72
          Usually my enormous penis is in the way, so that's what I'm stuck staring at...
          Originally posted by roundb0x
          absolutely nothing wrong with this

          i still have photos of my dad dickfeeding me when i was like 5

          Comment

          • Quigly
            nah
            • Jan 2008
            • 3506

            #20
            Re: Gears of War Movie o_O?

            Originally posted by Adamaja456
            id rather see a resistance movie.
            This would be pretty cool.
            nah

            Comment

            • roundb0x
              FFR Veteran
              • Dec 2008
              • 533

              #21
              Re: Gears of War Movie o_O?

              Originally posted by Killer Andreas
              If history repeats its self it will be a letdown. I can't really name 1 movie that was based of a video game that the movie was as good as the game. It's just like movies based off books, it just doesn't work. The problem is people, expecially with games like gears of war and halo, go in with huge expectations and then they end up let down. So we'll see what happens. Hopefully if they do do it, It won't deter from the game it's self too much.

              OH! I thought of a cool PART of a video game movie. The movie still sucked but in the Doom movie, when they had that 7 minute "First Person" angle... I was wowed. Lol maybe I'm the only one, but the movie still sucked.
              i think the bourne trilogy turned out alright

              all video game movies suck though
              Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
              What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)
              Originally posted by Flaming_Dingleberry
              The first time you try it, it's to be cool around other people who do it. You realize, "This sucks..." but it's too late, you're addicted.

              Comment

              • Plan_Bsk81127
                snooches
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2007
                • 6420

                #22
                Re: Gears of War Movie o_O?

                Yeah, and they said Halo was going to be made into a movie. What happened to that? I honestly dont care since I am not a big fan of the game, but it seemed violent enough to watch it as a movie. As long as it doesnt bomb. lol.

                Comment

                • MalReynolds
                  CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
                  • Sep 2003
                  • 6571

                  #23
                  Re: Gears of War Movie o_O?

                  Originally posted by roundb0x
                  i think the bourne trilogy turned out alright

                  all video game movies suck though
                  Yeah. But the movies have almost NOTHING to do with the books.

                  Spoiler -







                  In the books, Bourne is a teacher who poses as a killer to flush out an assassin or some such.






                  End Spoiler








                  While in the movie...

                  Spoiler -








                  Bourne is a trained assassin trying to kill everyone, I guess.







                  End Spoiler
                  "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

                  "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


                  My new novel:

                  Maledictions: The Offering.

                  Now in Paperback!

                  Comment

                  • Bojack2424
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2008
                    • 209

                    #24
                    Re: Gears of War Movie o_O?

                    Originally posted by Plan_Bsk81127
                    Yeah, and they said Halo was going to be made into a movie. What happened to that? I honestly dont care since I am not a big fan of the game, but it seemed violent enough to watch it as a movie. As long as it doesnt bomb. lol.
                    The two studios that were suppose to make the Halo movie, couldn't find an agreement...so production stopped.

                    but to me theres still a chance for it to show...

                    Comment

                    • roundb0x
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Dec 2008
                      • 533

                      #25
                      Re: Gears of War Movie o_O?

                      Originally posted by MalReynolds
                      Yeah. But the movies have almost NOTHING to do with the books.
                      true. it's probably better that way as the books were written in the 80's and would have come off slightly lackluster compared to other modern spy flicks (at least imo).

                      either way, i enjoyed both the movies and the books.
                      Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
                      What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)
                      Originally posted by Flaming_Dingleberry
                      The first time you try it, it's to be cool around other people who do it. You realize, "This sucks..." but it's too late, you're addicted.

                      Comment

                      • stavie33
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 1925

                        #26
                        Re: Gears of War Movie o_O?

                        Doom movie was the worst thing ever, didn't even follow the plot of the game, hope this doesn't turn out a horrible flop like that

                        And I'm glad the Halo movie never came out cause' it would have probably sucked, like every other movie based off a video game (the new Resident Evil doesn't count, it's not live action)
                        It's getting better all the time
                        I used to get mad at my school (No, I can't complain)
                        The teachers who taught me weren't cool (No, I can't complain)
                        You're holding me down (Oh Oh)
                        Turning me round (Oh Oh)
                        Filling me up with your rules (Oooh)

                        Comment

                        • NFD
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2007
                          • 4715

                          #27
                          Re: Gears of War Movie o_O?

                          The other 3 were awesome though. Especially Extinction.

                          Comment

                          Working...