New Games Coming For Xbox 360?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • zidart
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2006
    • 964

    #31
    Re: New Games Coming For Xbox 360?

    Originally posted by Shashakiro
    ES is decent. Quite a good combat system (it reminds me of how FFXII's ought to have been, the first "ATB" combat system that I don't hate). Story is all right but gets pretty seriously "kiddy" at times, and naming absolutely EVERYTHING after something in music gets just plain cheesy after a while. Also the dialogue doesn't flow well, beacuse there's this random awkward pause after like every single line >_> still all right, worth a try.

    I own LO but haven't played it. Heard good things about it, but it'll be a while before I actually get to playing it, since I'll probably have to play ToV about three times first XD

    Anyway get ToV
    well i have played it before in a friends house (which i would gladly ask him for the game but it happens that it was borrowed XD) and i thought it was a cool game with a very interesting combat system, and well i enjoy orchestrated music myself so i do like those little musical Easter eggs here and there, the reason why is not on my list yet was already said but i will get it anyway.

    i have not played LO yet, one of my best friends said that this game should have been called Final Fantasy XII and FFXII should have been FFXI (not that i don't like XII i actually love it) and for what i seen i think i will agree with him, except that he says the game has a much more focus in its characters.

    and for ToV i will buy the collector's edition on-line XD and even with the game strategy guide (only for sidequests and art-style)

    Comment

    • Gano
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2006
      • 997

      #32
      Re: New Games Coming For Xbox 360?

      I'll be skipping Tales just because I have enough RPG's already that I haven't even played yet :< but Eternal Sonata is a lot of fun, and yeah while I've never played Lost Odyssey I've seen it played several times and heard nothing but lovely things.

      And I am so ****ing pumped for Left 4 Dead, ooooh man.

      doraemon bustin caps

      Comment

      • NFD
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2007
        • 4715

        #33
        Re: New Games Coming For Xbox 360?

        Read something about Fallout 3, Late 2009 it said, but it looks amazing.

        Comment

        • l2awr
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2005
          • 523

          #34
          Re: New Games Coming For Xbox 360?

          Originally posted by Relambrien
          I'm going to have to side with Squeek here. The rules are in place to make sure people get across their point without sounding like their only exposure to the Internet is AIM and MySpace. A few grammar errors here and there aren't a problem if you can still get your point across without much difficulty.

          but purposlee typing like this makes it extremely hard to understand anything about what a person is talking about because u relly dont no what their trying to say w/o puntation n grammer and oh god I can't type like that anymore.

          There's a reason the Shift keys exist, and why there's a comma, period, and question mark within reach of your right hand.

          Anyway, on-topic. Tales of Vesperia is getting a PC port? Why didn't anyone tell me about this -_-

          Also Street Fighter 4.
          Where I post, ideas get across just fine. So, its not "needed". It's "wanted" by you guys. If you want perfect grammar, go be an English teacher. It's kind of a dick move to rub you're wants onto people you don't know, who just want to discuss things with YOU. But hey, just my opinion.

          Comment

          • Gano
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2006
            • 997

            #35
            Re: New Games Coming For Xbox 360?

            Originally posted by NFD
            Read something about Fallout 3, Late 2009 it said, but it looks amazing.
            Fallout 3 is this October dude, I dunno what you're reading :S

            [edit]
            ^^^ l2 your~
            Last edited by Gano; 08-23-2008, 04:24 AM.

            doraemon bustin caps

            Comment

            • TheRapingDragon
              A car crash mind
              • Aug 2005
              • 9788

              #36
              Re: New Games Coming For Xbox 360?

              Originally posted by Squeek
              Tales of Vesperia
              Fallout 3
              Fable 2
              I Am Alive
              These as well as Resident Evil 5 are what I'm looking forward to. I've already pre-ordered the limited edition of Fallout 3 (for the lunchbox).

              Comment

              • Relambrien
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2006
                • 1644

                #37
                Re: New Games Coming For Xbox 360?

                Originally posted by l2awr
                Where I post, ideas get across just fine. So, its not "needed". It's "wanted" by you guys.
                At the risk of derailing the thread, this is in the rules. There is no excuse for disobeying it. However, if a person feels like they don't want to follow the rules, they don't have to post.

                By posting, you agree to abide by the rules set by the staff. If you don't like them, you don't have to post. I was just offering some reasoning behind the rule about grammar and syntax. However, because it's a rule, it didn't really need to be explained.

                Comment

                • Thugzluv200
                  FFR Player
                  • Jul 2006
                  • 241

                  #38
                  Re: New Games Coming For Xbox 360?

                  I'm kind of excited for:

                  Call Of Duty World at war
                  Gears Of War 2
                  Guitar Hero World Tour

                  Comment

                  • NFD
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2007
                    • 4715

                    #39
                    Re: New Games Coming For Xbox 360?

                    Originally posted by Gano
                    Fallout 3 is this October dude, I dunno what you're reading :S

                    [edit]
                    ^^^ l2 your~
                    Well, I was reading a GameInformer from last August, so they probably bumped it up, but amazing.

                    Comment

                    • l2awr
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2005
                      • 523

                      #40
                      Re: New Games Coming For Xbox 360?

                      Originally posted by Relambrien
                      At the risk of derailing the thread, this is in the rules. There is no excuse for disobeying it. However, if a person feels like they don't want to follow the rules, they don't have to post.

                      By posting, you agree to abide by the rules set by the staff. If you don't like them, you don't have to post. I was just offering some reasoning behind the rule about grammar and syntax. However, because it's a rule, it didn't really need to be explained.
                      And that's why there is little activity on these forums.

                      Comment

                      • ViciousDelicious
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2007
                        • 144

                        #41
                        Re: New Games Coming For Xbox 360?

                        The point is here, I like your beard.

                        Comment

                        • fido123
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2005
                          • 4245

                          #42
                          Re: New Games Coming For Xbox 360?

                          Originally posted by l2awr
                          And that's why there is little activity on these forums.
                          Must be ****ing joking...for the love of god just please go back to your SC forum and if you're going to bitch don't come back.

                          Comment

                          • l2awr
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2005
                            • 523

                            #43
                            Re: New Games Coming For Xbox 360?

                            Originally posted by fido123
                            Must be ****ing joking...for the love of god just please go back to your SC forum and if you're going to bitch don't come back.
                            Want to borrow a tampon? Whose bitching? I told the guy to go to the forums I post on because they are relaxed and provide what he wants. DISCUSSING his interests without having to reach expectations of dicks or ugly kids who have OCD. Get over yourself. I come on here to see if anything is new in the starcraft thread and thats it. I just saw some close minded people trying to spread their narrow beliefs onto someone else. Go to a psychologist kid.

                            Comment

                            • Gano
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 997

                              #44
                              Re: New Games Coming For Xbox 360?

                              Since I think its safe to say that Starcraft won't make an appearance on the 360, stick to your thread and please leave us to our narrow minded grammatical tyranny in peace.

                              [edit] I'm all over the lunch box too, I think Amazon has a super duper extra special edition available, with an alarm clock or some nonsense for $100+ and that's more overkill for me.

                              doraemon bustin caps

                              Comment

                              • TheRapingDragon
                                A car crash mind
                                • Aug 2005
                                • 9788

                                #45
                                Re: New Games Coming For Xbox 360?

                                Ya, amazon.com have the clock along with everything else. Not worth it in my opinion. I just want the lunchbox for work.

                                Comment

                                Working...