I'm looking for a good game to play...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SithCait22
    FFR Veteran
    • Mar 2005
    • 1093

    #46
    Re: I'm looking for a good game to play...

    Originally posted by Hayden_444
    Mabey you should download an emulator then you could get billions of game for free (legal I think)
    Wrong, its illegal to download a game you do not have. If you can vouch, and prove that you have purchased them game or have it in your possession then it is legal.
    Playing: DJMAX Technika 2
    Location: Kalahari Resort, Sandusky Ohio
    Join me?

    Comment

    • reptile3141
      FFR Veteran
      • Dec 2006
      • 927

      #47
      Re: I'm looking for a good game to play...

      Originally posted by phe0nixblade
      rofl im keeping that zombo.com
      Originally posted by [TeRa]
      Ahhh, I'll buy it at a high price!

      Comment

      • Reach
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2003
        • 7471

        #48
        Re: I'm looking for a good game to play...

        Arua is a free-to-play 3D fantasy MMORPG based on ROSE Online — pick a class, join a clan, and battle across Junon, Luna, Eldeon and Oro.


        I've played it. It's an incredibly simple to play MMORPG. This is a private server, and in terms of quality probably one of the most reliable I ever dealt with. Has 3 separate servers...classic rate (1x), 8x and 30x. I wouldn't exactly call the game violent...but you do kill stuff >_>

        Comment

        • dooty_7
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2005
          • 462

          #49
          Re: I'm looking for a good game to play...

          years ago I played Well of Souls...i remember it being fun but it is probably too old school and simple now....still give it a shot if you get desperate

          Comment

          Working...