This is not Warcraft in space! Starcraft on FFR

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Relambrien
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2006
    • 1644

    #31
    Re: This is not Warcraft in space! Starcraft on FFR

    Alright, our first night went pretty well, guys. Some cool matches, ggs to all.

    I'll be on around 10PM again tonight, so if you want to meet up, we can. But I'd prefer if we used the channel on West this time though, instead of East.

    Since it looks like I'll be hosting a good number of the games, if anyone has any specific maps they want played, link me to them (melee and obs versions, if possible). Someone wanted Ride of Valkyries last night, but I didn't have it, so we just did Python the whole night.

    Also, I encourage all of you to learn Andromeda, it's a really fun 4-player map. Python can get a bit old after a while, haha.

    Here's what it looks like:

    Comment

    • Wineandbread
      Custom User Title
      • Oct 2007
      • 2105

      #32
      Re: This is not Warcraft in space! Starcraft on FFR

      Yeah, yesterday was fun. I wasn't playing too well against l2awr, but I probably would have lost anyway. I dunno if I can get on today though. ~_~

      Andromeda looks pretty cool. We should definitely try it out.
      Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
      my semen is flying through the air as we speak
      We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

      Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017


      Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.


      Comment

      • hi19hi19
        lol happy
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Oct 2005
        • 12194

        #33
        Re: This is not Warcraft in space! Starcraft on FFR

        Play Vampire, that's another one of my favorites.

        Pity I wasn't there, forgot to check this thread!


        Comment

        • zergovermind2006
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2004
          • 7

          #34
          Re: This is not Warcraft in space! Starcraft on FFR

          yeah... i didnt see any1 last night... exept Seikoshinigami.

          Comment

          • Relambrien
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2006
            • 1644

            #35
            Re: This is not Warcraft in space! Starcraft on FFR

            Originally posted by zergovermind2006
            yeah... i didnt see any1 last night... exept Seikoshinigami.
            I was on for a few minutes, guess I just missed you.

            But I'll be on again tonight.

            Comment

            • MikeSugs
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2007
              • 8

              #36
              Re: This is not Warcraft in space! Starcraft on FFR

              WTB Life PST.

              Comment

              • Relambrien
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2006
                • 1644

                #37
                Re: This is not Warcraft in space! Starcraft on FFR

                Originally posted by MikeSugs
                WTB Life PST.
                WTS Life, 30k obo, pst.

                Seriously, I don't get it :<

                Comment

                • Wineandbread
                  Custom User Title
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 2105

                  #38
                  Re: This is not Warcraft in space! Starcraft on FFR

                  Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
                  my semen is flying through the air as we speak
                  We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

                  Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017


                  Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.


                  Comment

                  • Relambrien
                    FFR Player
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 1644

                    #39
                    Re: This is not Warcraft in space! Starcraft on FFR

                    Well I have a crapton of replays of me vs. l2awr, all but one losses, but I think I'll wait until I accumulate a few more then put them all in one archive.

                    Anyway, I won't be here to play Sunday through Tuesday, visiting colleges.

                    Comment

                    Working...