Sort of a brag, but it's not FFR-related

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • l2awr
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2005
    • 523

    #16
    Re: Sort of a brag, but it's not FFR-related

    Depends on the map...

    If you play fastest map then 7v1 comp is easy.

    Cannon the choke
    make 2 nexuses in back to mass probes
    more cannons
    Go carriers while massing cannons.

    Once you max on cars you win. GG

    If its non$ then 7v1 comp isn't possible. I don't think anyways. Its been like a year since I've played. I forget =\

    Comment

    • igotrhythm
      Fractals!
      • Sep 2004
      • 6535

      #17
      Re: Sort of a brag, but it's not FFR-related

      No Brood War yet (so no Medics), but thanks for the tips. Currently stuck on Terran Mission 3 since I don't quite yet know how to turtle effectively. I have a feeling it involves massive amounts of Bunkers and Marines, though.
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      I literally spent 10 minutes in the library looking for the TWG forum on Smogon and couldn't find it what the fuck is this witchcraft IGR

      Comment

      • l2awr
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2005
        • 523

        #18
        Re: Sort of a brag, but it's not FFR-related

        Add Bite(o.O)Me

        Comment

        • trident1012
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2007
          • 19

          #19
          Re: Sort of a brag, but it's not FFR-related

          Gah, why wont starcraft 2 come out

          Comment

          • OneHandNow
            Banned
            • Sep 2006
            • 5305

            #20
            Re: Sort of a brag, but it's not FFR-related

            I believe Starcraft 1 is much more easier/deep to play with..

            Starcraft 2 with its beautiful graphics is focused on graphics.. not the intensity/depth of gameplay I believe.

            Simple games are actually the best sometimes. ;]

            Comment

            Working...