KOF vs Street Fighter

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2003
    • 1663

    #16
    Meh...all other fighting games > Mortal Combat

    I HATE MORTAL COMBAT.
    Ananana: Girls are so complicated. That\'s why I\'m not a lesbian.
    Anuj: Marry me Karen XD
    Anuj: omfg somebody suck my wee wee >.<

    Comment

    • chillywilly
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2003
      • 640

      #17
      ergiez>all other fighting games>celebrity deathmatch

      Comment

      • Hamsterbeat
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2003
        • 131

        #18
        They should makea battle royale video game
        The best way to solve the problem is a 1950\'s Grease-esque hot-rod death race/musical. Not only will the Aussie Chicks be all sexing you up, but you will totally be idolized by every homosexual man in america.-Jewpin The Third

        Comment

        • Laharl
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2003
          • 1821

          #19
          Originally posted by chillywilly
          ergiez>all other fighting games>celebrity deathmatch
          Ergheiz sucks in so many ways, it's hard to even describe.

          The only saving grace was the dungeon mode.
          SIG PICTURES:

          POINTLESSLY TAKING UP BANDWIDTH SINCE THE INCEPTION OF THE INTERNET

          Comment

          • Laharl
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2003
            • 1821

            #20
            This is proof that SNK games are better than Capcom ones:

            This is the coolest thing I could find from any Street Fighter game:



            Whereas this is the coolest thing I could find from a KoF game (Garou: Mark of Wolves IS technically in the KoF universe):


            And I have a feeling I just murdered anyone with dial-up.
            SIG PICTURES:

            POINTLESSLY TAKING UP BANDWIDTH SINCE THE INCEPTION OF THE INTERNET

            Comment

            • COBOL
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2004
              • 232

              #21
              KOF is PWND by street fighter easy.

              Blanka rules!
              Cornstalk Remanants

              Comment

              Working...