Requiem : Bloodymare

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Phynx
    I'm Forever
    • Mar 2007
    • 3005

    #16
    Re: Requiem : Bloodymare

    Which server are we going to be playing on?
    Guardin' of the Scared Shrine

    Comment

    • macgravel
      Resident Poopbutt
      FFR Simfile Author
      • May 2004
      • 2405

      #17
      Re: Requiem : Bloodymare

      Me and SithCait are on the Valdes server. I haven't been able to play since I played for the first 30 minutes. My new graphics card comes tomorrow, so that's when I'll start playing.

      Comment

      • Litodude
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2006
        • 4548

        #18
        Re: Requiem : Bloodymare

        The game is pretty much quest-based. From the beginning, you're running around either killing stuff or talking to people. One thing I should mention is that you can buy quest scrolls from a certain NPC in the first town. The game is a bit laggy, with the crazy amount of players, but the background and scenarios are nicely detailed.

        There not much explanation, pretty much figure out everything yourself.
        Originally posted by t-rogdor
        i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

        dude
        out west?
        the fuck kinda location is west?
        am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


        Originally posted by lurker
        remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

        http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

        Comment

        • SithCait22
          FFR Veteran
          • Mar 2005
          • 1093

          #19
          Re: Requiem : Bloodymare

          Yea...it is only in closed beta...dont expect it to be great just yet.
          Playing: DJMAX Technika 2
          Location: Kalahari Resort, Sandusky Ohio
          Join me?

          Comment

          • Litodude
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2006
            • 4548

            #20
            Re: Requiem : Bloodymare

            Originally posted by SithCait22
            Yea...it is only in closed beta...dont expect it to be great just yet.
            I can understand that, I've played a few CB's myself.

            I'm hoping they can smoothen the gameplay and actually offer something to worth playing for, not just the gore and skampy outfits.
            Originally posted by t-rogdor
            i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

            dude
            out west?
            the fuck kinda location is west?
            am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


            Originally posted by lurker
            remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

            http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

            Comment

            • Phynx
              I'm Forever
              • Mar 2007
              • 3005

              #21
              Re: Requiem : Bloodymare

              Well I'm on the first server, I think it starts with M or W... lol, can't remember exactly what it was. But yeah, I'm on the first one on the list.
              Guardin' of the Scared Shrine

              Comment

              • Shadowlessheart
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2006
                • 260

                #22
                Re: Requiem : Bloodymare

                Isn't that a Closed Beta O_o....


                Wanna Help...PLEASE

                Comment

                Working...