RITHUM's BEST FIGHTING CHARACTER: We need your help FFR

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Doug31
    Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2004
    • 6811

    #16
    Re: RITHUM's BEST FIGHTING CHARACTER: We need your help FFR

    If you thought someone should have been nominated, you should have gone over to rithum.com and nominated them. There's nothing stopping you from doing so.

    And I will count Sakuya as having 3 fewer votes due to edubardus' alts. So it's currently at 3/10/5/6

    Comment

    • Coolboyrulez0
      VICES
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2006
      • 10042

      #17
      Re: RITHUM's BEST FIGHTING CHARACTER: We need your help FFR

      Ryu... duh!
      https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
      https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

      Comment

      • Doug31
        Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2004
        • 6811

        #18
        Re: RITHUM's BEST FIGHTING CHARACTER: We need your help FFR

        Actually Ryu was nominated he just didn't make it into the final 4.

        And its really looking like Sakuya is going to win.

        Comment

        • nestlekwik
          Retired Staff
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2002
          • 2317

          #19
          Re: RITHUM's BEST FIGHTING CHARACTER: We need your help FFR

          Originally posted by Starshot
          The fact that none of you nominated someone from PowerStone disappoints me greatly.



          Ayame>All others

          I swear to god, you boys at rithum simply name all the damn obvious classics. Hell, if I said "One Must Fall" or "Rise of the Robots" I guarantee half of you wouldn't know what I was talking about.

          Go play Xargon and call me in the morn'
          I call your "Rise of the Robots" and raise you a "Shadow: War of Succession." Hell, I nominated Pierre the Clown from Fighters' Destiny and Reika from Martial Masters. I can't help it the mainstream stuff always rises to the top. *shrug* I'm more partial to using Accel in Power Stone 2.

          In honest, I can't even remember my other nominations at this moment. All I remember is looking back and wishing I had nominated Ickybod Clay.


          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          Naruto Vs Math Class. That has got to be the funniest choice you'll ever make in your life dude.

          Comment

          • Problems
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2005
            • 513

            #20
            Re: RITHUM's BEST FIGHTING CHARACTER: We need your help FFR

            Originally posted by nestlekwik
            All I remember is looking back and wishing I had nominated Ickybod Clay.
            YES.

            Comment

            • Vunik
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2007
              • 10

              #21
              Re: RITHUM's BEST FIGHTING CHARACTER: We need your help FFR

              Sakuya Izayoi.
              Indeed...

              Yes it looks corny, but it's still fun to play.

              If you join make sure to send an application to my Village.
              My Village is the Equanimity Village.

              Comment

              • sarahxjane
                FFR Veteran
                • Aug 2005
                • 2109

                #22
                Re: RITHUM's BEST FIGHTING CHARACTER: We need your help FFR

                I voted for Nightmare.
                Simply because out of the four mentioned, I have only played Soul Calibur II.
                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
                Originally posted by funmonkey54
                *knock knock*
                *opens door*
                Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
                Um, ok. May I help you?
                Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

                as of December 11th 2009.
                Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

                Comment

                Working...