master chief or samus? Metroid prime 3 or Halo 3?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Aras
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2007
    • 40

    #31
    Re: master chief or samus? Metroid prime 3 or Halo 3?

    I rather playing Metroid Prime 3 than Halo 3, Halo's story for me is simply .... simple lol just like it for the multiplayer but everyhin else goes for MP3
    I already told ya...the squirrel did it!!

    Comment

    • SuperSonicX
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2006
      • 528

      #32
      Re: master chief or samus? Metroid prime 3 or Halo 3?

      Look, Samus and Master Chief come from 2 completely different companies and are on 2 completely different systems. Comparing these 2 is just a complete waste of time. Leave it alone. If people wanted to see who's better, they would've put MC on Brawl along with Samus so they could duke it out. Other than that, this thread just needs to die out.
      My Wii Number is :1400 3149 4401 2038 add me.

      If practice makes perfect, but no one has reached perfection, then why the hell practice?

      Originally posted by Synthlight
      Welcome aboard. I'm a noob also, so don't feel bad.

      Cheers,

      Synthlight

      Comment

      • phe0nixblade
        Praise the sun mofo
        • Sep 2005
        • 4281

        #33
        Re: master chief or samus? Metroid prime 3 or Halo 3?

        Me personally, and before you say something dumb which is only gonna spawn an arguement don't do it, I hate Metroid Prime. I have no idea why. I played the first one and rented the 2nd one and only played the multiplayer. And that was only like 4 times. But I can't get enough of halo, even the campaign. I love it. But either way I like halo more.

        Comment

        • HottieAlottie
          FFR Player
          • Dec 2007
          • 1

          #34
          Re: master chief or samus? Metroid prime 3 or Halo 3?

          in my book they are both good games, halo is slightly better though. Metroid Prime is fun to play on the wii though, because of the hands on with the wiimote and nunchuk.

          Comment

          • halfeatenfishsticks
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2007
            • 18

            #35
            Re: master chief or samus? Metroid prime 3 or Halo 3?

            Metroid. In Halo, you just blast away at waves of enemies, but Metroid has more advanced puzzles and combat, in my opinion.

            There is also a heavy difference between MP 2 and 3, whereas Halo 2 and 3 are basically the same game, with minute differences.
            I'd write a signature, but I just don't have the time
            sigpic

            Comment

            • MarukuAntoni
              mmmMMMmmm
              • Apr 2007
              • 521

              #36
              Re: master chief or samus? Metroid prime 3 or Halo 3?

              Originally posted by chunky_cheese
              Try FPS PC games :O

              I'd like to see someone convince a Counter Strike addict that Halo is better.
              you can try but i dont see that happening.
              Last edited by MarukuAntoni; 01-2-2008, 01:18 AM.
              IF I CAN CLIMB A TREE, I CAN CLIMB MT EVEREST. IF I CAN DRIVE A CAR, I CAN PILOT A SPACE SHUTTLE. IF I CAN PEE, I CAN BE THE PRESIDENT. IF I CAN POO, I CAN RULE THE WORLD!

              Comment

              Working...