Which Halo Game Is The Best??

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lXD
    L not I
    • Feb 2007
    • 1398

    #16
    Re: Which Halo Game Is The Best??

    halo 1.
    AAA's - 125+19
    best - sail away/endless dream/hyper pressure
    latest - sound of my dream
    219 tier points
    IndexRulz.


    Originally posted by DrugstoreCowboy
    lXD - my best friend. You have helped me throughout ffr more than anyone here will ever know. Not only do we have pretty much in common, but we can talk to each other about anything. You deserve this. Thanks for everything <3 Tagteam partners for life
    bifflez yo<3

    Comment

    • SysRq
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2007
      • 128

      #17
      Re: Which Halo Game Is The Best??

      Why are people saying Halo: CE at all? The lack of multiplayer makes it a mediocre game, Halo 2 and Halo 3 are great games because of the multiplayer.

      use it please

      Comment

      • cC@Zz
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2006
        • 1427

        #18
        Re: Which Halo Game Is The Best??

        Originally posted by SysRq
        Why are people saying Halo: CE at all? The lack of multiplayer makes it a mediocre game, Halo 2 and Halo 3 are great games because of the multiplayer.
        I still enjoy the multiplayer of Halo CE the most. Mainly because I like the maps for multiplayer in Halo CE a lot more then the other Halos. Also I guess I kind of like the simplicity of the multiplayer in Halo CE which for me makes it more enjoyable. Also I get ticked off at how everytime I want to play a Halo 2 multiplayer I just end up fighting some Jackass who won't shut up or Having to always play on ****ing Lockout. That map is like the most overplayed map ever. I've never been huge multiplayer fan anyways.


        I think the enjoyable multiplayer in Halo CE combined with the Great campaign is what makes it my favorite of the Halo series. I could care less about the multiplayer in the other Halos if they have a ****ty campaign that I don't ever feel like replaying.
        There is a 50% chance your pillow will eat you while you are sleeping.

        Comment

        • pokelda
          ⁽ ´ཀ`⁾
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2006
          • 3878

          #19
          Re: Which Halo Game Is The Best??

          Originally posted by SysRq
          Why are people saying Halo: CE at all? The lack of multiplayer makes it a mediocre game, Halo 2 and Halo 3 are great games because of the multiplayer.
          Halo PC lmao

          Comment

          • darklordsarumon9
            FFR Veteran
            • Feb 2005
            • 1777

            #20
            Re: Which Halo Game Is The Best??

            Originally posted by sarahxjane
            I don't give a flying crap about Halo.

            It's stupid and overrated.

            Thanks for speaking my mind.
            Originally posted by Choofers
            i was up aound 11 ish to my my mom textinin me over voaevover avo oover, asking if o wamt food from china so i said hai and off sent went to a p; blasnd buffet bu o wl who cares
            Originally posted by cetaka
            whats namine like in person

            Comment

            • lXD
              L not I
              • Feb 2007
              • 1398

              #21
              Re: Which Halo Game Is The Best??

              halo 3

              no blood gulch

              phail.
              AAA's - 125+19
              best - sail away/endless dream/hyper pressure
              latest - sound of my dream
              219 tier points
              IndexRulz.


              Originally posted by DrugstoreCowboy
              lXD - my best friend. You have helped me throughout ffr more than anyone here will ever know. Not only do we have pretty much in common, but we can talk to each other about anything. You deserve this. Thanks for everything <3 Tagteam partners for life
              bifflez yo<3

              Comment

              • dancefloorkilla
                FFR Player
                • May 2006
                • 51

                #22
                Re: Which Halo Game Is The Best??

                ZOMG , how can people hate halo so much i just dont get it i mean it is overall a great game ... and why did every nub vote for halo 2 you stupid nubs cant even afford halo 3 or 360 ... OWNED !!!




                Lifes a bitch and I'm her Pimp !

                Comment

                • Squeek
                  let it snow~
                  • Jan 2004
                  • 14444

                  #23
                  Re: Which Halo Game Is The Best??

                  Oh my god how can people have differing opinions on things what an astounding concept i thought everyone was pro-abortion and loved our President unconditionally what is wrong with the world run-on sentence rofl you probably cant even afford to vote lol :demon: OWNED!!111

                  Comment

                  • DigitalS3r4ph
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2007
                    • 984

                    #24
                    Re: Which Halo Game Is The Best??

                    Halo 3, for me... Halo 2 has some of my more favorite multiplayer maps. Halo 1 had a better campaign, but I bought Halo 3 for the multiplayer. To me, the campaign is just an add-on.

                    PM me if you find the secret.

                    Comment

                    • PunkNJunk
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 272

                      #25
                      Re: Which Halo Game Is The Best??

                      I just don't see what it is people don't like about it.
                      It's a pretty good game, I'm not obsessed, but I liked it enough to get the legendary box.


                      Oh, and H3, cuz Halo 2 was so much less than they promised even though the multiplayer was amazing, and you can save, review and screen shoot your matches. I thought that was an interesting add on.


                      WII friend code: 7377-7014-6050-0239

                      Comment

                      • Shafkat
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 29

                        #26
                        Re: Which Halo Game Is The Best??

                        I think that the noobs that voted for halo 2 are idiots because they havent even played halo 3. I can believe for the first halo because that had an awsome story. HALO 3 IS THE BEST

                        Comment

                        • SuperSonicX
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 528

                          #27
                          Re: Which Halo Game Is The Best??

                          Halo to me is overrated and why does this thread exist? Someone just recently posted a thread asking whether 2 or 3 is better.
                          My Wii Number is :1400 3149 4401 2038 add me.

                          If practice makes perfect, but no one has reached perfection, then why the hell practice?

                          Originally posted by Synthlight
                          Welcome aboard. I'm a noob also, so don't feel bad.

                          Cheers,

                          Synthlight

                          Comment

                          • l2awr
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2005
                            • 523

                            #28
                            Re: Which Halo Game Is The Best??

                            Halo 1 physics suck and the pistol rapes everything. I can get tripple kills from across the map with a pistol. Stupid game. Halo 2 is very competitive and the game play is amazing. Halo 3 has a lot more stuff to leave open more strategy and BRs aren't broken in this game, but its a little bit of a slower pace. I enjoy halo 3 more than all of them. Im talking about multilayer of course. campaign just sucks in general

                            Comment

                            • KirbyRockz
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2003
                              • 16

                              #29
                              Re: Which Halo Game Is The Best??

                              One by very, very very far.

                              Comment

                              Working...