Final Fantasy X Bloopers\Outakes

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jewpinthethird
    (The Fat's Sabobah)
    FFR Music Producer
    • Nov 2002
    • 11711

    #16
    Quite an imagination that SC has. I'll play along. Being as I have never played FFX this should be fun.

    Rikku: Look at me, I am Rikku!
    Tidus: Shut your flap jaw ho.
    Rikku: Oh, Look at me; I'm Tidus. I have blonde hair and I like to play with Balls.
    Tidus: Look at me; I'm Rikku. I'm strangely attractive.
    Yuna: Look at my breasts!
    Rikku: ....
    Tidus: ....
    Wakka: ....
    Laka: ....
    Chocabo: Quark.

    I hate you.

    Comment

    • TwiztidKain
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2003
      • 50

      #17
      lol

      Comment

      • SephirothChaos
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2003
        • 192

        #18
        Hey I never new this topic was still here!Oh well........

        Nice Jewpin!

        Comment

        • jewpinthethird
          (The Fat's Sabobah)
          FFR Music Producer
          • Nov 2002
          • 11711

          #19
          Thanks. It came from my brain.

          Comment

          • scorpio1690
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2003
            • 4817

            #20
            Who'd ah thunk it

            Comment

            • jewpinthethird
              (The Fat's Sabobah)
              FFR Music Producer
              • Nov 2002
              • 11711

              #21
              Well, maybe God was writting it for me.

              Comment

              • TwiztidKain
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2003
                • 50

                #22
                i could picture that in the game. lol

                Comment

                • scorpio1690
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2003
                  • 4817

                  #23
                  Originally posted by jewpinthethird

                  Rikku: Look at me, I am Rikku!
                  Tidus: Shut your flap jaw ho.
                  Rikku: Oh, Look at me; I'm Tidus. I have blonde hair and I like to play with Balls.
                  Tidus: Look at me; I'm Rikku. I'm strangely attractive.
                  Yuna: Look at my breasts!
                  Rikku: ....
                  Tidus: ....
                  Wakka: ....
                  Laka: ....
                  Chocabo: Quark.

                  Who's Laka?

                  Comment

                  • QreepyBORIS
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2003
                    • 7454

                    #24
                    No idea, but Waka Laka is a song.

                    Signature subject to change.

                    THE ZERRRRRG.

                    Comment

                    • jewpinthethird
                      (The Fat's Sabobah)
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Nov 2002
                      • 11711

                      #25
                      It was a reference to DDR, an inside joke to those who play.

                      Comment

                      • QreepyBORIS
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2003
                        • 7454

                        #26
                        That is what I thought...sparked by Valek/Ching I assume.

                        Signature subject to change.

                        THE ZERRRRRG.

                        Comment

                        • jewpinthethird
                          (The Fat's Sabobah)
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Nov 2002
                          • 11711

                          #27
                          Indeed.

                          Comment

                          • happychoochoo7
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2003
                            • 14

                            #28
                            anyone here?

                            Comment

                            • TwiztidKain
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2003
                              • 50

                              #29
                              nope no one's here... lol

                              Comment

                              • scorpio1690
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2003
                                • 4817

                                #30
                                Originally posted by happychoochoo7
                                anyone here?

                                Don't ask if anyone's online, just look on the forums page at the bottom

                                Comment

                                Working...