Who would play a World of Starcraft?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Garenzo
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2007
    • 37

    #31
    Re: Who would play a World of Starcraft?

    Originally posted by xObserveRx
    Garenzo is a prime example of why video games have gone down the ****ter in the last 6 or 7 years...
    I will induce pain into those who do not believe and power into those who follow. I am not one who should be opposed; fear me.


    ^ Click that weird thingy TO SUPPORT FFR CHARACTERS!!!!

    Comment

    • El_BHKB
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2006
      • 43

      #32
      Re: Who would play a World of Starcraft?

      that is really true though... but you can't say that wasn't a kick butt video...

      ---------------------------KingdomHearts---------------------------

      Comment

      • Mioth
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2007
        • 14

        #33
        Re: Who would play a World of Starcraft?

        Originally posted by beaner692
        This was an Aprils Fools joke by Blizzard

        heres the link:http://www.wowinsider.com/2007/05/05...mation-leaked/
        Which was then also posted on GameSpot...with over 4000 people putting it on their wish lists. >__>

        Comment

        • xinpig
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2006
          • 1072

          #34
          Re: Who would play a World of Starcraft?

          lol thats pretty sad......FAKEAGE to the MAXX



          PSEUDO SKILL TOKENS! FC'd Blooddrunk with AVMISSING!

          Comment

          • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
            Threat Emulation
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2004
            • 5184

            #35
            Re: Who would play a World of Starcraft?

            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            I wanted Starcraft: Ghost, but noooooooooo....
            I'm with you on that... too bad they dropped the ball or whatever on that one.

            Originally posted by Lightdarkness
            I'm light f**king darkness

            Comment

            • Yuruka
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2006
              • 414

              #36
              Re: Who would play a World of Starcraft?

              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              I wanted Starcraft: Ghost, but noooooooooo....
              Ghost would suck. Thank god they cancelled it.

              They would've made the same mistake as CnC did with Renegade.

              WoS FTW <3<3<3


              I hate those gay poké/digifag adoptables.
              Lol 100 posts in about 2 days.

              Comment

              • T3hDDRKid
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2006
                • 754

                #37
                Re: Who would play a World of Starcraft?

                Originally posted by Garenzo
                huge avatar
                I hate your avatar.
                Originally posted by MalReynolds
                it just goes with what I said

                what brought this country together?

                desegregation

                we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                let's start with baseball

                Comment

                • swordmasterz
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2006
                  • 272

                  #38
                  Re: Who would play a World of Starcraft?

                  Ghost wouldn't have been a bad game. It looked pretty decent, especially for the PS2 generation of video game consoles.

                  As for World of Starcraft... how would that work? Seriously, there's no possible way to balence something like a Zealot to a Zergling without changing the game from the concept of Starcraft quite drastically.
                  But if they made it work... yay?
                  o

                  Comment

                  • x6tence
                    FFR Player
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 273

                    #39
                    Re: Who would play a World of Starcraft?

                    Id rather play spaceships n stuff rather than all of that magic and wizards crap.

                    Comment

                    • El_BHKB
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 43

                      #40
                      Re: Who would play a World of Starcraft?

                      lol magic and wizards are sweet man.. what are you saying huhhh.............

                      ---------------------------KingdomHearts---------------------------

                      Comment

                      Working...