World of Warcraft Players, UNITE!{Part 2}

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • beaner692
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2006
    • 1071

    #31
    Re: World of Warcraft Players, UNITE!{Part 2}

    Hey I changed my mind, If you start on a horde server I will gladly be in your guild


    wewt10k aim: IMB3AU


    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...&q=vertex+beta
    I play Vertex BETA :O

    Comment

    • shantred
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2006
      • 108

      #32
      Re: World of Warcraft Players, UNITE!{Part 2}

      Beaner, unfortunately, it has been decided that we will be playing alliance, normal on Quel'dorei. I currently have the charter in my possesion and am just looking for people to get on, so i can get the signatures! ^-^

      Comment

      • beaner692
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2006
        • 1071

        #33
        Re: World of Warcraft Players, UNITE!{Part 2}

        ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

        alliance looses every battle ground pretty much

        they also SUCK! at grouping up



        If you decide to roll horde please contact me lol


        wewt10k aim: IMB3AU


        http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...&q=vertex+beta
        I play Vertex BETA :O

        Comment

        • shantred
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2006
          • 108

          #34
          Re: World of Warcraft Players, UNITE!{Part 2}

          -sigh- i prefer horde myself, but this is a community thing more than a gameplay thing. just makes being a community more fun :P

          And haters are noobs anyway xD

          Comment

          • beaner692
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2006
            • 1071

            #35
            Re: World of Warcraft Players, UNITE!{Part 2}

            wut! *pulls out [Wirts third leg]*

            I'll actually think about it, I have a 70 draenei hunter =[


            wewt10k aim: IMB3AU


            http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...&q=vertex+beta
            I play Vertex BETA :O

            Comment

            • shantred
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2006
              • 108

              #36
              Re: World of Warcraft Players, UNITE!{Part 2}

              lol. let me know if you become interested, hell just whisper me in-game.

              Update: 8/26/07
              The polls are now closed, and the server is chosen! We will be playing on the Quel'dorei server! I am going to take an hour or so to set some things, up then i'll send out a fleet of PM's to those who may be unaware, and also make a new post about whats going to happen! If you'd like, you can whisper my character in-game, my name is Shantred!

              The new thread is up! http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/....php?p=1729779
              Last edited by shantred; 08-15-2007, 02:51 PM.

              Comment

              Working...