World of Warcraft Players, UNITE!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MMShadow
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2004
    • 133

    #46
    Re: World of Warcraft Players, UNITE!

    Cant do that anymore X3
    10 second rule and ub3r Diminshing returns ftl

    ( Wsg horde tabard ftw =3)


    Originally posted by [HectoGtzMX]
    As far as I've seen the profiles in this topic, the best around is MMShadow's xDDDDDD.
    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
    penis too big. hurts ladies.

    Comment

    • shantred
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2006
      • 108

      #47
      Re: World of Warcraft Players, UNITE!

      Dude...i hate the WSG tabbards >< actually...i dislike MOST tabbards, so perhaps I'm not the right person to be discussing this? lol

      Comment

      • ImEric12
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2004
        • 1952

        #48
        Re: World of Warcraft Players, UNITE!

        Well let's get this started pretty quick, no use in waiting that I see. What realm should we roll on?

        And what will we do for the beginning? Level to ~20 separately, or all merge up and level somewhere?

        I'm gonna roll a draenei priest.

        Comment

        • shantred
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2006
          • 108

          #49
          Re: World of Warcraft Players, UNITE!

          I'm planning on rolling(as it seems we may end up on Alliance: normal) a draenei shammy. But we'll wait untill I see "August 15th" on the forums. Then i'll tally up the votes, start a new thread, and we'll get deeper into planning so that we can start playing.

          I'll also be sending out to PM's of those who said they were interested, to let them know what's going on. I'd really like to start off with more people though, because it seems to me that some people are going to drop out based on the server conditions. that's just the way people are. some are just like "anything but pvp is for noobs" "horde r lozers", etc, etc. but once i see the forums say august 15th, which is in about 3-4 hours my time, i believe, i'll go ahead and start the rest of planning, send out pm;s so we can get on with this thing ^-^

          Comment

          • ImEric12
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2004
            • 1952

            #50
            Re: World of Warcraft Players, UNITE!

            Heh, alright. Sorry, just getting restless because both realms I have characters on are down =((((

            Comment

            • shantred
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2006
              • 108

              #51
              Re: World of Warcraft Players, UNITE!

              Ech. That sucks. I've seperated myself from WoW the past few days, so I could get anxious for this. I'm hoping we'll be able to play by tomorrow. But idk. That's what I'm going for. I'm already preparing a few things, to help speed up the process

              P.S. anyone friends with any admins or mods that could close this thread once we make a new one? that way people will be sure to pay attention to the fact that there is a new thread.

              Comment

              • Schrammbledeggs
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 334

                #52
                Re: World of Warcraft Players, UNITE!

                My player name is Darkwyng...Eldre'Thalas server
                At least I'm not Mike Lean.

                Movie Reviewer at ddrgeek.com

                Comment

                • shantred
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2006
                  • 108

                  #53
                  Re: World of Warcraft Players, UNITE!

                  schrammbledeggs, are you wanting to join into the guild? or just showing off a character?

                  Comment

                  • shantred
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2006
                    • 108

                    #54
                    Re: World of Warcraft Players, UNITE!

                    Update: 8/15/07
                    We have moved onto phase 2 of planning, choosing the realm we will be playing on. Poll will no longer be counted, and we are on a Normal server, Alliance being the faction. Please go to the following thread for part 2, this thread will no longer be regularly checked for posts. You may view the second thread here:http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=75645
                    Last edited by shantred; 08-14-2007, 08:19 PM.

                    Comment

                    • u84
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jul 2006
                      • 1921

                      #55
                      Re: World of Warcraft Players, UNITE!

                      I played the 10-day trial and got into the 20's, but I don't have any way of actually keeping up with it, as I don't have a credit card. I know I'm going out on a limb here, but if anyone would be interested in buying me a subscription each month, I'd be happy to supply you with a lot of credits each month. I don't really expect anyone to take me up on this offer, but just in case, I figure I'll put it out there.
                      Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                      I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                      Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                      Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                      Comment

                      • shantred
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2006
                        • 108

                        #56
                        Re: World of Warcraft Players, UNITE!

                        Originally posted by u84
                        I played the 10-day trial and got into the 20's, but I don't have any way of actually keeping up with it, as I don't have a credit card. I know I'm going out on a limb here, but if anyone would be interested in buying me a subscription each month, I'd be happy to supply you with a lot of credits each month. I don't really expect anyone to take me up on this offer, but just in case, I figure I'll put it out there.
                        Chances of someone being kind enough to actually do this for you are very slim, but might i suggest, if you have the money, just don't have a credit card, go to your nearest wal-mart or gamestop, and buy a game-time card. they are about $30 for 60 days
                        it's a little more than you would have to pay via credit card, but would be well worth it if you are unable to obtain a CC

                        Comment

                        • u84
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 1921

                          #57
                          Re: World of Warcraft Players, UNITE!

                          Originally posted by shantred
                          Chances of someone being kind enough to actually do this for you are very slim, but might i suggest, if you have the money, just don't have a credit card, go to your nearest wal-mart or gamestop, and buy a game-time card. they are about $30 for 60 days
                          it's a little more than you would have to pay via credit card, but would be well worth it if you are unable to obtain a CC
                          Yeah, but the thing is, my parents don't believe in any kind of cards like that. If they let me, I would have bought my own subscription and paid for WoW. So, I'm not getting my hope up, but surely there is someone who is generous enough to help me out, especially if they knew how many credits I'd pay a month.
                          Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                          I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                          Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                          Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                          Comment

                          • shantred
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2006
                            • 108

                            #58
                            Re: World of Warcraft Players, UNITE!

                            ech. Well if i had more money, i'd do it for you. But you'll probably have to find an unskilled player to pay for you, because i feel like a lot of people make about 500+ credits a day(some of the better ones) because i usually made about 300+ myself

                            and after you get 100k, there's no point in getting any more than that, because all of the secret songs end at 50k
                            Last edited by shantred; 08-15-2007, 09:33 AM.

                            Comment

                            Working...