What is your fav game of all time? (other than ddr, itg, ect)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • BerZerkR
    Scrub Eater
    • Nov 2006
    • 240

    #76
    Re: What is your fav game of all time? (other than ddr, itg, ect)

    Either Chrono Trigger or Dynasty warriors.

    Comment

    • restrikted
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2007
      • 5

      #77
      Re: What is your fav game of all time? (other than ddr, itg, ect)

      -Lineage 1
      -Lineage 2
      -Warrock

      Comment

      • RubiedCross
        FFR Veteran
        • Jan 2007
        • 377

        #78
        Re: What is your fav game of all time? (other than ddr, itg, ect)

        Originally posted by teh_masterers
        Warcraft II ( Back in the day )
        Oh yeah! Warcraft II is definitely my favorite computer game. Or Starcraft Brood War. It's a tie.

        Next, Dark Cloud, for the PS2.

        Legend of Legaia for PS1.

        HALO 2, for the xbox.

        & Soul Reaver, for Dreamcast.

        That's about it

        EDIT:: Just realized it said one game. Oh well. I decided to do one game per system =)
        Last edited by RubiedCross; 08-29-2007, 09:47 AM. Reason: Realization

        Comment

        • zidart
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2006
          • 964

          #79
          Re: What is your fav game of all time? (other than ddr, itg, ect)

          metroid prime 3 corruption is added to my favorites list

          and squeek having 15 favorite games is nothing bad anyway, there are too many games in the world and it's really hard to select one or 3. however i can get my top 5 (one from each console)

          the legend of zelda twilight princess
          tales of symphonia (i agree the plot is amazing, many many twists)
          final fantasy X
          final fantasy III
          fire emblem (the one for GBA)

          (i didn' choose metroid, final fantasy XII, because i haven't finished them, and i still don't know if metroid ending is better than twilight princess)
          Last edited by zidart; 08-29-2007, 02:12 PM.

          Comment

          • Squeek
            let it snow~
            • Jan 2004
            • 14444

            #80
            Re: What is your fav game of all time? (other than ddr, itg, ect)

            I didn't say having a lot of good games was a bad thing. I just said the OP asked for a single one.

            Comment

            • kratos7
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2007
              • 14

              #81
              Re: What is your fav game of all time? (other than ddr, itg, ect)

              Hmmm only one eehhh
              I gotta say Tales of Symphonia

              Comment

              • thechild
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2007
                • 1642

                #82
                Re: What is your fav game of all time? (other than ddr, itg, ect)

                Kingdom Hearts II. Story line of 1 and 2 are great and I love the fighting.
                Last edited by thechild; 08-29-2007, 08:30 PM.

                Comment

                • ducky285
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 1388

                  #83
                  Re: What is your fav game of all time? (other than ddr, itg, ect)

                  If I have to pick ONE game, it's Yoshi's Island. Tough choice, though.

                  If I have to pick one NEW favorite, though, it's Odin Sphere.
                  Quack quack quack

                  Comment

                  • DragonKazooie89
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2007
                    • 100

                    #84
                    Re: What is your fav game of all time? (other than ddr, itg, ect)

                    This is a tough one, but I'm going with Mario Party 2.
                    I'm running at the speed of sound to save the princess while I'm trying to catch 'em all!

                    Comment

                    • etrnnlchaos24
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 216

                      #85
                      Re: What is your fav game of all time? (other than ddr, itg, ect)

                      Mario Kart 64: Not just because it was freakin fun, but the memories behind it. Everyone running over to my house with their multi colored controllers, and going head to head for hours. Good times good times.

                      Check out my sm vids on youtube http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=etrnlchaos
                      AAA's So Far: 7
                      Latest AAA: Excite Bike

                      Comment

                      Working...