The Unofficial "Enter Your Xbox Live Gamertag Here" Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TD_GenoCid3
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2006
    • 876

    #61
    Re: The Unofficial "Enter Your Xbox Live Gamertag Here" Thread

    ChipsDubbo21


    halo2
    add me if you want 1v1


    420420420420420420420420420420420420420

    Comment

    • AnUnknownDrummer
      would rather go by AUD.
      • Sep 2005
      • 265

      #62
      Re: The Unofficial "Enter Your Xbox Live Gamertag Here" Thread

      Comment

      • Francisco Dancer
        FFR Player
        • May 2007
        • 1

        #63
        Re: The Unofficial "Enter Your Xbox Live Gamertag Here" Thread

        Gamertag: llfatb0yll

        Only Halo2 And 3 in 1 WEEK!!!!!!

        But be careful I am a Major league gamer.

        Comment

        • XPYRYMYNT
          ...just call me Eli
          • Jan 2004
          • 584

          #64
          Re: The Unofficial "Enter Your Xbox Live Gamertag Here" Thread

          Originally posted by thebox
          lol... My gamertag is FE Thebox, send me a clan invite if you want to play halo 2 sometime. This person is what good people call a random.
          Hahah but box, what if he's sick d00d? hahaha

          Comment

          • Sullyman2007
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2007
            • 1663

            #65
            Re: The Unofficial "Enter Your Xbox Live Gamertag Here" Thread

            Sup. COD and Halo.
            Assassin Sully

            Comment

            • Cosmic M
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2007
              • 328

              #66
              Re: The Unofficial "Enter Your Xbox Live Gamertag Here" Thread

              *bump*

              My gamertag is Teh Game Masler (anybody can master a game, it takes a different gamer to masl it)

              I play primarily CoD4 right now but would play Halo 3 if someone really wanted.


              Final AAA count: 86+1+19 = 106 (I'm Done)
              Latest: Zodiac

              Originally posted by omgitznpv
              & GUISE STAY THE **** AWAY FROM COSMICM

              Comment

              • eric25
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2006
                • 135

                #67
                Re: The Unofficial "Enter Your Xbox Live Gamertag Here" Thread

                im bored of playing by myself so my gamertag is EYESIGHT. i usually play Call of Duty 4 or skate. or occasionally marble blast ultra, but if im feeling nice ill play some halo 3. usually when im playing with people i know that live in my town i probably wont accept a game invite, but feel free to add me and send me an invite anyway. last thing, say ffr or something in the friend request so i dont just delete the request

                Comment

                • macgravel
                  Resident Poopbutt
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • May 2004
                  • 2405

                  #68
                  Re: The Unofficial "Enter Your Xbox Live Gamertag Here" Thread

                  Gamertag: MacGravel 2 (Yes, there's a space there).

                  I mostly play Halo 3 and GH3 teehee

                  Comment

                  • masamursha
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2007
                    • 1225

                    #69
                    Re: The Unofficial "Enter Your Xbox Live Gamertag Here" Thread

                    iCeCuBEz v2

                    play halo 2 once in a while, used to play it a lot, but never got good.

                    oh well.

                    Comment

                    • stephen_g74
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 153

                      #70
                      Re: The Unofficial "Enter Your Xbox Live Gamertag Here" Thread

                      sig

                      Comment

                      • Biff_tech
                        so the 17 ate the 12 eh.
                        • Oct 2004
                        • 826

                        #71
                        Re: The Unofficial "Enter Your Xbox Live Gamertag Here" Thread

                        Parsnipjr, mostly play halo.
                        Last edited by Biff_tech; 11-25-2008, 01:05 PM.
                        CLICK \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/

                        Sig by Darkmonkey AKA Clowd

                        Comment

                        • Shadowlessheart
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2006
                          • 260

                          #72
                          Re: The Unofficial "Enter Your Xbox Live Gamertag Here" Thread

                          TinkerTopBlamph (because I HAD to make one even though I HATE XBOX with a passion [Drugs make it amusing])

                          Halo 3 (chances are I'm not on DXM, but if I am...GL killing me =)[Am I stuck up, yep, do I care, nope])
                          GH3
                          RockBand



                          Use to Have Live, don't wanna pay for it, but I figured I'd just post cause I can =D! Don't Think I'll Pay For It Less I Do Drugs Heavily Again.


                          Wanna Help...PLEASE

                          Comment

                          • rsr2
                            Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl
                            • Oct 2004
                            • 1386

                            #73
                            Re: The Unofficial "Enter Your Xbox Live Gamertag Here" Thread

                            I'm surprised I haven't posted here yet.

                            Mine is rsr1264782

                            I play
                            Call of Duty 4
                            Gears of War
                            Sometimes Halo

                            But basically I play any game that I can rent. Currently it's Forza Motersport 2
                            Originally posted by MrGiggles
                            "You shouldn't believe what everyone says about me. I took a shower with my cousin, once. And I have racist thoughts."

                            Comment

                            • Gano
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 997

                              #74
                              Re: The Unofficial "Enter Your Xbox Live Gamertag Here" Thread

                              I thought there was a topic for this already

                              stevegano

                              if you're gonna friend me message me first lettin me know who you are please

                              doraemon bustin caps

                              Comment

                              • robertsona
                                missa in h-moll
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 4000

                                #75
                                Re: The Unofficial "Enter Your Xbox Live Gamertag Here" Thread

                                LoliHunter
                                I play tf2

                                Comment

                                Working...