What type of games do you like?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
    FFR Player
    • May 2007
    • 1441

    #16
    Re: What type of games do you like?

    Originally posted by stfuitsbrandon
    i dont see halo on there
    You vote for what you're good at.

    Comment

    • Kairi_and_Sora789
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2006
      • 187

      #17
      Re: What type of games do you like?

      I'm going to have to say both, but if I ultimately had to pick one..it would most likely be...both or neither! XD

      ~

      Comment

      • sjoecool1991
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2006
        • 2302

        #18
        Re: What type of games do you like?

        I like good puzzle games such as Panel De Pon, Lumines, Tetris, Columns, ect.

        Comment

        • All_That_Chaz
          Supreme Dictator For Life
          • Apr 2004
          • 5874

          #19
          Re: What type of games do you like?

          I like to see both incorporated but I guess I'll pick level just because there's nothing more annoying than hitting a skill wall. Even though it seems stupid, I like that grinding can actually have good results.
          Back to "Back to Earth"
          Originally posted by FoJaR
          dammit chaz
          Originally posted by FoJaR
          god dammit chaz
          Originally posted by MalReynolds
          I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

          Comment

          • Snowcrafta
            V's beta-male entourage
            • May 2005
            • 2873

            #20
            Re: What type of games do you like?

            Levels

            Comment

            • VampyressKyttie
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2005
              • 101

              #21
              Re: What type of games do you like?

              I prefer skill games but I don't think there is a genre of games that I don't like. My favorite type of game involves puzzles or other tasks that require you to think. Other then that I enjoy rpg's, fighting games, and games like The Sims 2 for PC where I can build, decorate, and destroy.

              Comment

              • Chief0678
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2006
                • 168

                #22
                Re: What type of games do you like?

                Skill. Definetly skill.




                sigpic
                You're going to die soon. You have seven more days to live.

                Comment

                • NarutoFoxDemon
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 1181

                  #23
                  Re: What type of games do you like?

                  RPG-ish, kinda like GAIA or FFR(not really RPG)

                  Comment

                  • DarkbearX
                    Shimose
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Feb 2006
                    • 1995

                    #24
                    Re: What type of games do you like?

                    Games with levels require skill, so I really don't see the point in this poll. But I guess I'll put skill. =/
                    im gay
                    SRL Page
                    Castlevania IV, Super Metroid, and Cave Story speedruns
                    D e e R F o r C e Leaderboards

                    Comment

                    • SulferDragon
                      this is a waste of space
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 2668

                      #25
                      Re: What type of games do you like?

                      Why is there not a both? I'm not voting.

                      Honestly, any game can be good. I enjoy a good RPG just as much as a day of FFR.

                      And this thread is stupid just for the fact that all games require skill. If I had a level 70 Paladin on WoW, and didn't really know how to play, I could easily get rocked because I have no skill. Another example is if I was playing a strategy RPG and was on a really high level, but kept making really dumb errors and not being very strategic at all my level would matter because I'm not very skilled. Of course, if you are on a really overwhelmingly high level it doesn't matter. And who says FFR isn't a level game, what about overall rank, and MP level?


                      Comment

                      • redxiii09
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 130

                        #26
                        Re: What type of games do you like?

                        i like all type game but just 1st
                        " />

                        Comment

                        • smartdude1212
                          2 is poo
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2005
                          • 6687

                          #27
                          Re: What type of games do you like?

                          I like games where you hit different colored arrows repeatedly and then smash your head into the wall when you don't hit one of those arrows.

                          Comment

                          • redxiii09
                            FFR Player
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 130

                            #28
                            Re: What type of games do you like?

                            sry i was say 1st but is 1st person my error ...
                            " />

                            Comment

                            • Jaitazelle
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2007
                              • 13

                              #29
                              Re: What type of games do you like?

                              I like skill-based games a lot better. In my opinion, level-based games waste my time because there will always be somebody better than me in levels. It's the same with skill-based games, but at least the people better than me actually have skills to show it.

                              Can you feel the heat?

                              Comment

                              Working...