what is your best game you play exept ddr ffr lol

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dudelogan14
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2006
    • 219

    #31
    Re: what is your best game you play exept ddr ffr lol

    Originally posted by redxiii09
    i luv to mario clasic game !
    lol.
    dumb.
    Well. I like playing Counter-strike:Source xD


    btw.
    Except*


    I don't go for AAA's.

    Best Fc- For FFR/Turkish March
    Fc's- prolly about like 190 lmao.

    Comment

    • solopro
      FFR Player
      • May 2006
      • 448

      #32
      Re: what is your best game you play exept ddr ffr lol

      The Tony Hawk games, NBA 2K series and Live, and some Family Feud.
      Originally posted by John O'Hurley
      But realize we surveyed 100 people and that you need 103 points.
      AAAs: Nine

      Unique AAAs: Three

      Most Recent: Excite Bike (Achieved 08/02/07, at 1153 hours)

      Best: Disconnected




      Comment

      • sjoecool1991
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2006
        • 2302

        #33
        Re: what is your best game you play exept ddr ffr lol

        Game I am best at besides FFR=Tetris Attack.
        Play me on Zsnes netplay sometime.
        Hit me on AIM if you want to know how to set it up.

        Comment

        • solopro
          FFR Player
          • May 2006
          • 448

          #34
          Re: what is your best game you play exept ddr ffr lol

          Originally posted by sjoecool1991
          Game I am best at besides FFR=Tetris Attack.
          Play me on Zsnes netplay sometime.
          Hit me on AIM if you want to know how to set it up.
          If I play you, and you chain like crazy, I may go crazy.
          Originally posted by John O'Hurley
          But realize we surveyed 100 people and that you need 103 points.
          AAAs: Nine

          Unique AAAs: Three

          Most Recent: Excite Bike (Achieved 08/02/07, at 1153 hours)

          Best: Disconnected




          Comment

          • Rayje655
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2006
            • 181

            #35
            Re: what is your best game you play exept ddr ffr lol

            Ehh...best games I'm good is Unreal Championship 2 and any of the ''Tales of'' series I own at those games.
            <--Use the button.






            Shrinked siggy by request.

            Comment

            • Karulain
              (◡‿◡✿
              • Jun 2006
              • 126

              #36
              Re: what is your best game you play exept ddr ffr lol

              Halo
              Halo 2
              GEARS OF WAR !!!
              Rule of rose
              The suffering
              All resident evil
              Silent Hill
              ETC !
              Karuh ♥

              "Photograph Each Day... So We Can Live Forever"

              Comment

              • Ladyhoshi21
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2007
                • 24

                #37
                Re: what is your best game you play exept ddr ffr lol

                Originally posted by cC@Zz
                The games I'm best at are Unreal Tournament, Brothers in Arms, Crash Bandicoot, and Shadow of the Colossus.
                whats with your sig?
                sigpic
                "Logic has a brother and his name is shut the hell up"

                Comment

                • ducky285
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 1388

                  #38
                  Re: what is your best game you play exept ddr ffr lol

                  Tetris Attack
                  Yoshi's Island
                  Donkey Kong Country 1 and 2
                  Metroid Prime 1 and 2
                  Quack quack quack

                  Comment

                  • sjoecool1991
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 2302

                    #39
                    Re: what is your best game you play exept ddr ffr lol

                    Originally posted by solopro
                    If I play you, and you chain like crazy, I may go crazy.
                    Regular 7+ chains
                    I'm not really that good compared to some other people, but I am better than average.

                    Comment

                    • 1337h4xz0r
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 432

                      #40
                      Re: what is your best game you play exept ddr ffr lol

                      Quake 1-3, (Don't like 4 much)
                      Urban Terror (http://www.urbanterror.net)
                      Counter Strike - 1.6 CZ Source

                      Used to play : Diablo 2 LOD, WoW, Warcraft 3.

                      Comment

                      • solopro
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2006
                        • 448

                        #41
                        Re: what is your best game you play exept ddr ffr lol

                        Originally posted by sjoecool1991
                        Regular 7+ chains
                        I'm not really that good compared to some other people, but I am better than average.
                        I can make a chain of four links, when I know it happens.

                        But chains of at least five links, they happen without me knowning. Like, zombies make the chains.

                        My best chains are with garbage blocks, though.
                        Originally posted by John O'Hurley
                        But realize we surveyed 100 people and that you need 103 points.
                        AAAs: Nine

                        Unique AAAs: Three

                        Most Recent: Excite Bike (Achieved 08/02/07, at 1153 hours)

                        Best: Disconnected




                        Comment

                        • ducky285
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2005
                          • 1388

                          #42
                          Re: what is your best game you play exept ddr ffr lol

                          Originally posted by solopro
                          My best chains are with garbage blocks, though.
                          That's pretty much everyone's best chains.

                          I can do 8s and 9s pretty consistently, 10s and higher on good days.
                          Quack quack quack

                          Comment

                          • ch3valiermalfet
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2007
                            • 2

                            #43
                            Re: what is your best game you play exept ddr ffr lol

                            I still play the first smash bros game frequently... I'm kinda tough but not like when I used to play every day heh...

                            Comment

                            Working...