Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • OnixRose
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2006
    • 1023

    #586
    Re: Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

    Originally posted by jamuko
    Onix, I felt that way too and didn't like Ruby/Sapphire because of it, but I love D/P. There is some new stuff but it's very easy to use, and they've made a lot of improvements to the interface and whatnot too.

    I don't know how many times I've said that, but yeah. Go for it =)
    I acctually kind of liked sapphire <_< but I should still try it and I'm guessing you can trade online now?

    1000% supporter of FFR character additions
    Originally posted by leonid
    FFR should implement a form of CAPTCHA that filters out not only spambots but also retards.

    Comment

    • jamuko
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2004
      • 1083

      #587
      Re: Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

      Yeah, you can trade online. Go for it =)

      I lost all those Pichus I mentioned earlier, due to not saving (I just keep it on standby 24/7 ) and the game freezing when my DS got wet in the rain. >_<

      My DS is having some problems now that I am concerned about, but I am hoping for its full recovery.

      Gah, now have to catch another Pichu of the right nature and breed them all again (although I won't make the Ditto/Everstone mistake again this time...).
      ♪~
      Always Happy! Smile! Hello!
      I like delicious things
      I shoot eye beams at the things I hate and make them explode! (Yay!)
      So Happy! Smile! Hello! It's a picnic every day
      There's lots of happiness in my pocket
      So let's play forever~

      Comment

      • OnixRose
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2006
        • 1023

        #588
        Re: Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

        so you can breed to? is that a new feature or have I just been away from pokemon for to long, btw while I'm at it is there a pokemon online card game similar to YVD (yugioh virtual desktop)(http://xerocreative.com/)? I like both of the card games...

        1000% supporter of FFR character additions
        Originally posted by leonid
        FFR should implement a form of CAPTCHA that filters out not only spambots but also retards.

        Comment

        • Pichu_XP
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2006
          • 950

          #589
          Re: Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

          Breeding's been in the system since the 2nd generation. You've been away for too long.

          Comment

          • OnixRose
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2006
            • 1023

            #590
            Re: Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

            2nd generation started with what game color? I think I rember now it's just been so long XD

            1000% supporter of FFR character additions
            Originally posted by leonid
            FFR should implement a form of CAPTCHA that filters out not only spambots but also retards.

            Comment

            • TheRapingDragon
              A car crash mind
              • Aug 2005
              • 9788

              #591
              Re: Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

              Gold / Silver had breeding.

              Comment

              • MCRenaissance
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2006
                • 1646

                #592
                Re: Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

                Gold/Silver is when I was still playing Pokemon.

                After that, the Pokemon were just horrible, in my opinion.

                Comment

                • ducky285
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 1388

                  #593
                  Re: Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

                  So my WiFi Connector stopped working for no reason and I can't seem to fix it. I think it malfunctioned randomly and now I can't get online unless I use my crappy unreliable router.
                  Quack quack quack

                  Comment

                  • sanders54
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2007
                    • 54

                    #594
                    Re: Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

                    i got an extra milotic from trading on gts after i evolved my feebas cuz im an awesome poffin maker and put up for trade on gts and got a dialga for it. and who here is gettin pokemon revolution for the wii? i might when i get back from branson in missouri. if u are gimme ur wii code.


                    i finally have all my wifi team pokemon. yay
                    Last edited by sanders54; 07-2-2007, 02:06 PM.

                    Comment

                    • OnixRose
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 1023

                      #595
                      Re: Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

                      Originally posted by TheRapingDragon
                      Gold / Silver had breeding.
                      like I said it may have been a year or 2 or 3 sense I really played a pokemon game that wasn't replaced by the time I finished it XD

                      1000% supporter of FFR character additions
                      Originally posted by leonid
                      FFR should implement a form of CAPTCHA that filters out not only spambots but also retards.

                      Comment

                      • jamuko
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2004
                        • 1083

                        #596
                        Re: Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

                        You know, people complain a lot about how crappy the new Pokemon designs are, and I used to agree... but now that I think of it, I think we should re-evaluate why we're saying that.

                        The original Pokemon weren't all amazing. It even had a much lower budget and wasn't expected to be the hit it became, so they didn't care if there were some crappy monsters.

                        I mean, come on.


                        ...


                        I mean really, what kinda crap is that? XD

                        We're just attached to them because it's how we grew used to Pokemon. But you really can't say on an unbiased level that the originals are better than the newer ones.
                        ♪~
                        Always Happy! Smile! Hello!
                        I like delicious things
                        I shoot eye beams at the things I hate and make them explode! (Yay!)
                        So Happy! Smile! Hello! It's a picnic every day
                        There's lots of happiness in my pocket
                        So let's play forever~

                        Comment

                        • סּ_סּ
                          Banned
                          • Feb 2007
                          • 225

                          #597
                          Re: Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

                          I can't really blame them anyway seeing as there are only so many pokemon you can make out of objects so it just starts to get desprate.

                          Comment

                          • NarutoFoxDemon
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 1181

                            #598
                            Re: Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

                            Huh?Anyway, I'm trying to get the Johto Starters.

                            Comment

                            • PunkNJunk
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 272

                              #599
                              Re: Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

                              somethins wrong when i try to connect online.
                              like i bought a usb thing and it works like a charm
                              it says im connected when i try to get on but when its like "please wait a moment...." it says "Communication error. You have been disconnected from nintendo wi-fi connection. for help, visit www.nintendowifi.com. (61020)"
                              and then i go there enter the error code and it says that the code doesnt exist...
                              any help?
                              Last edited by PunkNJunk; 06-30-2007, 05:27 PM. Reason: want to say something different without double posting


                              WII friend code: 7377-7014-6050-0239

                              Comment

                              • OnixRose
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 1023

                                #600
                                Re: Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

                                one more thing does this have any special pokemon besides the 5 or so new ones that you can only get once in the game? like Celebe, Mew, ect. and one more clarification does the game have pretty much every pokemon from older versions?

                                1000% supporter of FFR character additions
                                Originally posted by leonid
                                FFR should implement a form of CAPTCHA that filters out not only spambots but also retards.

                                Comment

                                Working...