Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Eyoshi
    Certified Calendarwhore
    • Nov 2004
    • 1044

    #436
    Re: Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

    Originally posted by ducky285
    Phanpy
    Phanpy swarm appeared today. Still want one?

    Oh, and uh, which berry is the best one to use to make Dry Poffins?
    Last edited by Eyoshi; 06-18-2007, 11:00 AM.

    Comment

    • DJ_Swabber
      Is feckin' leget, betch.™
      • Feb 2003
      • 511

      #437
      Re: Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

      Originally posted by Eyoshi
      Phanpy swarm appeared today. Still want one?

      Oh, and uh, which berry is the best one to use to make Dry Poffins?
      The ones that have a high metor on Dry. =) Click on a berry and then click Tag, and it has the info.. you can scroll through the berries pushing down btw, I just figured that out a while ago ;;>.>

      JOIN the Spartans or DIEEEEE. =D (go to my random thought)

      Comment

      • DJ_Swabber
        Is feckin' leget, betch.™
        • Feb 2003
        • 511

        #438
        Re: Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

        Anyone want a Piplup? Or, does anyone else have one of the starters they wanna trade for my Piplup of doooom?
        He already has Hydro Pump and Waterfall, but you can get rid of those if you really -want- to.

        Anyway, anyone on here? My DS is ready for trading if anyone wants to. =)

        JOIN the Spartans or DIEEEEE. =D (go to my random thought)

        Comment

        • Eyoshi
          Certified Calendarwhore
          • Nov 2004
          • 1044

          #439
          Re: Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

          Originally posted by DJ_Swabber
          The ones that have a high metor on Dry. =) Click on a berry and then click Tag, and it has the info.. you can scroll through the berries pushing down btw, I just figured that out a while ago ;;>.>
          The thing is that I want to use the most efficient type of berry. Even though the ones with a high meter give a higher Dry value, they also tend to have a higher Fullness value and be hard to use to get the full punch. >.>

          Comment

          • sanders54
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2007
            • 54

            #440
            Re: Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

            dam im still trying to get a feebas from mt coronet but i cant find 1 but i might get a swinub from a frend soon.

            Comment

            • soulofcerberus
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2006
              • 367

              #441
              Re: Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

              ugh i need a better route to do ev training on.

              Sp Attack and Speed Plz. I'm tired of getting in countless battles just to find and slaughter a girafarig of w/e

              <edit> I also need to have a sixth pokemon for my party. Currently I have

              Garchomp
              Tyranitar
              Arcanine (cause I can't get a Magmortar cause I don't have leaf green or GTS)
              Glaceon
              Gallade
              **open** Currently I'm using a Gardevoir because its strong and has some TM moves to cover my weaknesses, but does anybody have any good suggestions?
              Last edited by soulofcerberus; 06-18-2007, 02:20 PM.

              Comment

              • Eyoshi
                Certified Calendarwhore
                • Nov 2004
                • 1044

                #442
                Re: Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

                Medicham + Golbat for speed, Gloom + Roselia for Sp. Attack. Best EV training you can get provided you have access to Victory Road and Resort Area.

                Comment

                • soulofcerberus
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 367

                  #443
                  Re: Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

                  Thanks, will do! Any suggestions for a sixth? or should i just stay with Gallade and Gardevoir on my team

                  Comment

                  • GamerShadow
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 2534

                    #444
                    Re: Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

                    Ninjask. Baton Passers ftw.

                    A moveset you might want to use:
                    Swords Dance
                    Agility
                    Baton Pass
                    (Insert anything you want here.)

                    Just jack out your speed and attack, baton pass to your favorite Physical Sweeper, and let em rip!
                    Note to self Finish.

                    Comment

                    • ducky285
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 1388

                      #445
                      Re: Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

                      I'll state this again in case people forgot...

                      I will give a Feebas ONLY for a Houndoom or Houndour. You better do it fast before I find it in Emerald (if it's there, of course).

                      Also, Eyo, I'll take that Phanpy. What would you like for it? Look through your dex for pokes that you need badly and I'll see if I have it.

                      Also, Wiki Berries make good Feebas-evolving Poffins if you don't screw them up too badly. I got all my poffins around 40 sec or more (which isn't all too impressive) and I managed to get a Milotic out of it.

                      Make a bunch before feeding and save before you start making Poffins and DON'T SAVE until the Beauty stat is peaked. If it gets full, just power off and on and start over. It saves on berries and keeps you from needing to breed a new Feebas.
                      Quack quack quack

                      Comment

                      • TS_Supra_Drifter
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2006
                        • 113

                        #446
                        Re: Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

                        wow...i quit this game after i got a hacked arceus =P
                        "too high up on the food chain"

                        Comment

                        • bmah
                          shots FIRED
                          Profile Moderator
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          Global Moderator
                          • Oct 2003
                          • 8448

                          #447
                          Re: Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

                          Originally posted by TS_Supra_Drifter
                          wow...i quit this game after i got a hacked arceus =P
                          You didn't get it through the Nintendo Event? How did you? XD

                          Comment

                          • ducky285
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 1388

                            #448
                            Re: Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

                            Actually, I have Arceus recorded in my Dex because a friend of mine had a hacked one and traded it to me and then took it back. Retarded, I know, but I still want to actually get Arceus legitimately despite it being useless since you can't use it in competitive battles.
                            Quack quack quack

                            Comment

                            • bmah
                              shots FIRED
                              Profile Moderator
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              Global Moderator
                              • Oct 2003
                              • 8448

                              #449
                              Re: Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

                              Yeah, Arceus is more of a "trophy" than anything. Something just to show off.

                              Comment

                              • Pichu_XP
                                FFR Player
                                • Jul 2006
                                • 950

                                #450
                                Re: Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

                                Arceus allows you to fly through story though. =P

                                Though by the time you get him, you're already far into the competitive stage.

                                He's also a good trader bargain. I think you can get anything with it.

                                Comment

                                Working...