I've heard the leveling up system in FFX is shit.
FFX......How well of a game is it ?
Collapse
X
-
The Sphere Grid (leveling up) system is really a unique one, and when manipulated right makes maxing out stats the easiest of all the final fantasies I've played so far...Anyway the game was way too easy. I mean all the forms (3) of the lass bosses combined is about 280,000 hp, while the actual hardest optional boss has 12 MILLION HP (not an exaggeration)..but it's still easy since if you know the game well enough you'll know how you can potentially deal up to 1,499,985 damage a turn from one attack...and attack about 20 times or more before the enemy can strike once.. ^_^.
Also, the sidequests were too few and virtually all of them except for blitzball and the Al Bhed Primer collecting are impossible to access until the near end of the game..
On the bright side, the graphics are amazing and the voice acting is really good (except when Tidus cried...man i HATED THAT) and the story is really one of the best I've seen for a Final Fantasy...since it's so cheap these days you should buy iti f you're into RPGs.One day there will be a really cool sig here. But not right now.
http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=ultima301 -My Xanga
Comment
-
FF8 is and always will be the easiest FF game to max your stats out in. Levelling 3 characters to 100 was cake to do in like, 2 hours (probably less if you're any good at the game) and it's pretty simple to get 100 ultimas to max out your str, max hp was EASY, etc etc... I don't remember if you could max EVERY stat out completely, but those that you couldn't max, you could get very high.
Oh yes, and lets not forget zell's 100k damage limit break (kills the hardest enemy in the game in one attack. pretty cheesy.)Reach: there was this bee. i hate bee\'s...i tryed to kill it, but then it didn\'t die and it started making weird noises so i was like oh (#$% hes gonna sting me. i started running but i triped over some rock and rolled down a hill into the river.Comment
-
I agree, the game is rather easy. I only just started playing it, but I am totally hooked. Seriously, it is pretty much all I have been doing for the past few days. So far, it has been an extremely awesome game.
And not all the cut scenes are bad. It does have a few extremely smooth and very colorful cut scenes. And the levels are beautiful. I would definetly buy it. I mean, it is 20 bucks. I am barrowing my friends at the moment, but I might buy it anyways. (and it doesnt hurt that the Female characters are rather...uh...hot).
Unless the game takes a total turn for the worst (ex. FFVII: Cloud being a dumbass and forgetting who he is, which I hated and thus a major reason as to why I have yet to beat it in 3 years.) I might consider it one of my top ten favorite games.
The only thing that I dont like is the voice acting. I cant stand it. And I wish there was a way I could turn on the Japanese voices.
And the sphere grid system is awesome. I like how it lets you decide how you want to level-up your character.Comment
-
Comment
-
Game is pathetically easy on all levels. I got stuck on Seymour in the Gagazet Mountains so I stopped playing for like, two months, then I tried again and got him on my first try, go figure. I didn't even have Holy or Flare or any of that fancy shit and I beat Yu Yevon and Jecht with ease. Lady Yunalesca was once again, easy, just have massive amounts of Holy Waters, then if you're not completely fucking retarded you can win.
Good graphics, the blitzball movie at the very beginning's my favourite. In some movie's Tidus looked kinda different to me then in others for some reason though.
The storyline wasn't exactly the best, but it was pretty good. One of the things that pissed me off the most was that you couldn't control the airship like you could in all the other FF's, and you only get it near the very end, like in FF8 and 9.
Lulu.Originally posted by jewpinthethird(and it doesnt hurt that the Female characters are rather...uh...hot).
Who was that?Originally posted by ultima301while the actual hardest optional boss has 12 MILLION HPComment
Comment